Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Three men were sentenced to death by guillotine. The first one, a conservative, is laid down, his last words are "God bless us all", the blade is released, and miraculously comes to a stop a foot above his neck. The priest calls it a sign from God and lets the man go. The second one, a moderate, lays down, says "I'm sorry if I offended anyone", the blade comes down and stops mere inches from his neck. The priest grants the man his freedom. The liberal lays down. The priest asks him if he has any last words. The liberal looks carefully up and down both sides of the guillotine, and then says "Ya know, if you added a little grease up along there this thing would work a lot better."

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

Morales L wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas does not utilize State income tax (Be grateful for that) Yet we have more money than liberal states like Hawaii, California, and Washington. How is this you ask?
Texas is a job creator through low taxes for businesses allowing them to keep more earnings and profits and in turn expand those said companies and allow for more job recruiting.
Rick Perry has created more jobs in one year than Obama has In four. Do the math punishing hard work via high taxes toward bi businesses is a failed system of economics.
Texas is far from broke. ;)
Rick Perry is not running in 2014.
Our next Governor of TEXAS will be: Gregg Abbott (R) 68%
His challenger is liberal baby killer Wendy Davis (D) 32%
I agree with you completely. When you hear these ones that belly ache about Texas being broke, you know it is complete nonsense. Just a Liberal with nothing worth while to complain about so they say that. Perry has done a fairly good job of running Texas while no one can please everyone and it would have been a disaster to let someone such as Liberal Bill White have this state and line his pockets and run Texas into the ground financially. The same would hold true if Wendy Davis could somehow be elected. Liberals are never fiscally responsible.
Vote

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Texas is broke
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

I was called baby killer, I did not like it. I do not like to hear that term used against anyone, not even those who call themselves pro-choice. OH: I am very much against abortion in most cases, rape, incest, and the mothers life being at risk being the exceptions. And Texas has done quite well for as long as I can remember, and party control has had little to do with it. Like I said show me a politition or CEO who has put in a hard days work. I did know one, he was an exceptional individual.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

test
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
Texan to say Wendy Davis is in the company of those who served our countries military in late 60's-early 70's is very subjective. There are many people who would disagree and be appalled by that type of statement. I am in the company of those people. Those who went to do their duty to their country then, I believe were drafted and regardless of the ugliness that went on then and was for the most part out of the service peoples hands. Our military people were victims themselves and came home to a bunch of liberal cry babies cursing them for events that most of them had no part of. War is an neccessary evil and is always ugly. No, Wendy Davis is not in company of these Vietnam military people who went to do their duty to our country unless they choose to put her in their company.
So where is talk about CEOs never working? What CEO's are you speaking of? How is it related to this? That statement can be agreed upon but what does it have to do with anything here whatsoever? Isn't Morales discussing Wendy Davis's baby killing and Rick Perry's accomplishments as governor of Texas or is he discussing CEOs and I am not seeing that? Rick Perry hate him or not has a work history he served in the military and he worked his father's farm. The state of Texas is prosperous in times like these when so much else is falling apart. Everyone will not always be satisfied with how a governor serves but for crying out loud, look at the opposition. David Dewherst also has a work history and has served in the Air Force. Very different from the class of people who are trying to take this country down. So when you speak of your hate of Rick Perry why do you never speak of how it could have been different? Would it have been so much better with Bill White? Or what?
What are your stands besides going behind Heavy Fed and spewing hate? I would really like to know since you come on here so often.
You make some very good points. Especially concerning those who protect our nation.
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president in office who is a threat to our religious freedom and many of our liberties and has assumed a dictatorship lately. His success was accomplished because too many people did not like the opposing candidates and chose to stand by and allow this. That is the stance many who call themselves Christians took. The opposition running would not have been near the threat to our religious freedoms but in each election they were not idea candidates. If the Christian segment of our population would have stood up and been active this could have been prevented. To opt out of politics is wrong.
You are correct, however, this is one christian who did stand up. Unfortunately, my vote was cancelled by people who had their heads in the sand.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Sorry folks I have been citing David Dewhurst The Lieutent Governor of Texas as running for Gov in 2014. Of course it is Greg Abbot. Just got the names all screw up. But it seems to me that no one notice anyhow. My bad sorry. I am glad there was not someone post to correct me before I caught it Lol.

I hope no one started searching for that information about Dewhurst running.
Catholic

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a president in office who is a threat to our religious freedom and many of our liberties and has assumed a dictatorship lately. His success was accomplished because too many people did not like the opposing candidates and chose to stand by and allow this. That is the stance many who call themselves Christians took. The opposition running would not have been near the threat to our religious freedoms but in each election they were not idea candidates. If the Christian segment of our population would have stood up and been active this could have been prevented. To opt out of politics is wrong.
. You christians are full of you know what....

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Christians of Texas, you see the above post here. This is exactly the mentality of the left. They are seething mad at Christians and really wish that we did not have our rights to worship. This moron will be voting for Wendy Davis who is all for abortion after 20 weeks when the baby is fully formed. Don't let them win your state.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Heavy Fed wrote:
God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12
God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31
God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13
God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9
Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21
God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28
There is but one God
Debut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7
Interesting but, God doesn't contradict himself.

If he demands different actions, it is due to different events being presented. He did not demand on everyone, what he demanded of, say,. Soddam and Gennorra.
He did not give life-saving instructions to everyone, as he did for Moses, Noah,...

I hope you are feeling better,. Fed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
No. In plain words, you can't understand God unless you've been changed. All you can do is play "lawyer" with His word and murder people. The letter of the law kills but the Spirit gives life. And again: they wrest the scriptures to their own destruction. And again: who can know the mind of the Lord? And again: He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
And then, 2 Thes 2
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
You have good bible quotes, I can tell you know them well.
But, we are trying to prove Fed is wrong to distrust the bible. Scriptures won't do it, for him.
He doesn't believe the scriptures to be true.
This is a shame because, Fed is ill and seems to need help but,. refuses it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I know God... we have a very close relationship.
He has been there for me my entire life.
He did not author a book so you can read about him.
The world is God's church... if you are here you are a member of his congregation.
His sermons are in session 24 hours a day... all you need to do is learn to listen to him and follow his direction.
You don't need a book for that... especially a book that the church uses to control and manipulate the people.
They lead you astray... and away from God... and let you believe they are leading you to him.
You should be very careful where you put your faith... and I'd never put it in a book.
I'd never put my faith in a church or a man.
No thanks, I am putting my faith where it belongs... I am putting my faith in God.
Fed, the bible is the original works of God.
All other religions have based their history on different interpretations or beliefs of the bible, which was first.
Jewish religion believes in God but, denies Jesus.
Islam believes in God, in a different name and requires more extreme sacrifice of it's members.
Buddas, Hindus, whatever, is based on variations of the Christian bible, rather than their own unique religiousa beliefs.
The bible was first. If it is wrong, isn't every other religion which, evolved from our Christian biblical teachings - also wrong?
If you deny God, you deny ALL religions.Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Texan wrote:
Folks It is always about Heavy Fed, he is the only person on this planet who knows God, what is good, and what is bad. With out him all is lost, if you don't believe all that just ask him and he will tell you. Heavy Fed is a false prophet seeking followers. Now WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT, Heavy Fed should now follow up with his denunciation of my being a Christian because I am not perfect.
Are you and Defiant - really Jack and Old Vet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>. You christians are full of you know what....
Why? Because we don't allow the devil to shake our beds and then, call a priest to make us throw up? That's the difference between Catholics and Christians.

Catholics let the devil in and then, use false saints to remove him.

Christians know God seperates the devil from them. There is never a possession so, no excorcism is needed. Christians don't fear demons, vampires, zombies or anything else.
All we have to do is pray and, we're relieved of influence.
We're not full of anything, except advantage over non-believrs.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and Defiant - really Jack and Old Vet?
You should know better than that. There is only one of me and you know what I think about religion. In fact, here is a funny little video.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/310592
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Catholic wrote:
<quoted text>. You christians are full of you know what....
Actually, it's you know Who.
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

All we can do is tell people how God wants us to live our lives, and the path he has laid for us to gain eternal life with him. This is simply to have FAITH in JESUS, that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of our sins, ie., THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS. It is up to the individual to make his choice. Those who don't choose Jesus, good luck.
Truth

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

What I say xoxo wrote:
Sorry folks I have been citing David Dewhurst The Lieutent Governor of Texas as running for Gov in 2014. Of course it is Greg Abbot. Just got the names all screw up. But it seems to me that no one notice anyhow. My bad sorry. I am glad there was not someone post to correct me before I caught it Lol.
I hope no one started searching for that information about Dewhurst running.
I thought you got the names mixed up. but that's ok. I too thought he may be a write-in candidate.

Wendy is wooing the teachers very heavily by putting thoughts of raises into their heads.. There are around 275,000 active teachers and around 300,000 retired teachers. I just hope they don't drink the cool-aid. Perry did cut school funding and all of a sudden there was a surplus in the coffers. Using this fact, Wendy targets anyone who is connected to Perry.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting but, God doesn't contradict himself.
Exactly my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••