Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15612 Nov 20, 2013
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy can I come,the day he is outta office will be one of the greatest days in American history,it saddens my heart to see what has happened to this country that I love that my grandfather's on both sides,my father and brother,and husband all defended in the military.God bless the U.S.A.
Yes it will we will all throw a party. This man has been a nightmare.
Jim Sadler

El Paso, TX

#15613 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i sure did and my naphew was really stunned by that vedio. google search heavy fed in los angles and that should take you to his news vedio. He was talking like he was stoned.
I need to find some blueprints for an outhouse. I am very handy with tools and woodworking so I can build it myself to save some dough, but I need the plans. The back story is that I recently purchased a side of beef for the first time and my wife and I are loving it. Every night we feast on beef: burgers, steaks, short ribs, chuck roasts, etc. We're having the time of our lives feasting on this delicious beef. The problem is that all this rich food is creating havoc with my bowls. Every morning I have to squeeze out several giant logs after I process all this delicious beef. These are world class turds to say the least. Anyway, they are hitting the water in my crapper at breakneck speed, almost like an Acapulco cliff diver and they're creating such a splash that the water laps up and soaks my bare butt cheeks. The end result is that I have some seriously soggy buns after I'm done with my business. I figured that if I get an outhouse, the dropping distance for these logs I'm shooting out will be sufficient to ward off such major splashing and my buttocks will remain nice and dry. I figure about a 10-12 foot drop will work nicely. As a side benefit, the terrible smells will remain outside instead of stinking up the whole GD house. So if someone would kindly supply me with the original blueprints for one of these, I would greatly appreciate it and I'll even have you over to enjoy some of this tasty beef one night.(12 oz. or less, of course.)
Joyce

Saint Louis, MO

#15614 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote: I think she is great mrs joyce is it? I enjoy chatting with truth of might because she i agree with the things she says on here. Now run along on another forum. Your the low life.

It's Joyce plain as day if you could just read. Good you like talking to the racist pig it is very fitting that you two get along. I bet that one just loves the shit out of you because you are the same racist pig. But for me: I say screw you, I am not here to chat with you Dumb Bell. You are the low-life that one is so you get lost. You are very long winded, silly, detestable and just a boring person in general. My advice to you: You run go play in the freeway.
Joyce

Saint Louis, MO

#15615 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to find some blueprints for an outhouse. I am very handy with tools and woodworking so I can build it myself to save some dough, but I need the plans. The back story is that I recently purchased a side of beef for the first time and my wife and I are loving it. Every night we feast on beef: burgers, steaks, short ribs, chuck roasts, etc. We're having the time of our lives feasting on this delicious beef. The problem is that all this rich food is creating havoc with my bowls. Every morning I have to squeeze out several giant logs after I process all this delicious beef. These are world class turds to say the least. Anyway, they are hitting the water in my crapper at breakneck speed, almost like an Acapulco cliff diver and they're creating such a splash that the water laps up and soaks my bare butt cheeks. The end result is that I have some seriously soggy buns after I'm done with my business. I figured that if I get an outhouse, the dropping distance for these logs I'm shooting out will be sufficient to ward off such major splashing and my buttocks will remain nice and dry. I figure about a 10-12 foot drop will work nicely. As a side benefit, the terrible smells will remain outside instead of stinking up the whole GD house. So if someone would kindly supply me with the original blueprints for one of these, I would greatly appreciate it and I'll even have you over to enjoy some of this tasty beef one night.(12 oz. or less, of course.)
I bet that one can help you because he is a shit house. Just copy him.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15616 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr sadler nice fairy tale i must have gotton another eye st rain from reading this. Although the type of people we have on this forum sometimes would not surprize me that your telling the truth. Mr sadler what a nice try trying to squezz out information. You might try giving mr fed a call are a message here only he used to be a cop. Nice message mr sadler but if i,am not mistaken you belong on the El paso forum right???
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15617 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Pretty darn funny!.
why

Hondo, TX

#15618 Nov 20, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15620 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text> I bet that one can help you because he is a shit house. Just copy him.
Hellow again mrs joyce may i ask is this guy your husband??? I was thinking maybe you can help the guy. Yeaaa go find you another forum and take ole jim sadler with you as he is probly your hubbie right???
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15621 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr sadler nice fairy tale i must have gotton another eye st rain from reading this. Although the type of people we have on this forum sometimes would not surprize me that your telling the truth. Mr sadler what a nice try trying to squezz out information. You might try giving mr fed a call are a message here only he used to be a cop. Nice message mr sadler but if i,am not mistaken you belong on the El paso forum right???
Quit flapping your jaws just let him measure you Shit House. Maybe he can plant some floor joists into your bottom and keep you in place so you will not be able to come here with any more of your shit and make him a perfect out house.
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#15622 Nov 20, 2013
Abandoning ship: Obama runs from "Obamacare" title. As many political pundits predicted, Obama and his fellow dems. are slowly moving away from the previously embraced term "Obamacare" in an effort to extricate the pres. name from the sinking ship.
Sorry Mr. President you mandated it, you OWN it!!! Obamacare it will always be. Just as you will always be known as the first "Black" president who FAILED the country.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15623 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
Big bad john wrote: I think she is great mrs joyce is it? I enjoy chatting with truth of might because she i agree with the things she says on here. Now run along on another forum. Your the low life.
It's Joyce plain as day if you could just read. Good you like talking to the racist pig it is very fitting that you two get along. I bet that one just loves the shit out of you because you are the same racist pig. But for me: I say screw you, I am not here to chat with you Dumb Bell. You are the low-life that one is so you get lost. You are very long winded, silly, detestable and just a boring person in general. My advice to you: You run go play in the freeway.
Are you black mrs joyce? are brown?? I hate to say this because one of my best friends is black! I have a couple of mexican friends only there the good ones in the race in they don,t get involved in this obama thing and tray martin thing and stupid postings like you make so it sounds like you are the one withthe race issue here. Alot of people that are non-white like to stair up this race issue not the case. There is good and bad in every race. Have you noticed how bad me and a few other whites are talking to other whites on here?? Now go tell your hubbie how your acting on the topix forum...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15624 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians

Houston, TX

#15625 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Hellow again mrs joyce may i ask is this guy your husband??? I was thinking maybe you can help the guy. Yeaaa go find you another forum and take ole jim sadler with you as he is probly your hubbie right???
Hellow back Big bad john, no he is not my husband. But I am on his side if he can take a Shit House like you and put it to good use. Just bend over for him it will all be over soon and I am sure no one will miss you in a bad way. Do what is right.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15626 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
We don,t have race issues we just don,t like the way some of the other races act. Again sounds too me like your the one with the race issues. Now go play with heavy fed.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15627 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit flapping your jaws just let him measure you Shit House. Maybe he can plant some floor joists into your bottom and keep you in place so you will not be able to come here with any more of your shit and make him a perfect out house.
Yeaaa do you really think he could??? Maybe i should invite hin over and then see how fast he leaves???Ya i really don,t think the moron would want to meet up with a fellow like me although i,am sorry i don.t allow werd people in my home.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15628 Nov 20, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellow back Big bad john, no he is not my husband. But I am on his side if he can take a Shit House like you and put it to good use. Just bend over for him it will all be over soon and I am sure no one will miss you in a bad way. Do what is right.
Na joyce he is your friend so you do whats right tell the man ya love him...yeaaa get outtaaa here your no match for big bad john on this forum...I ca post 800 replies to each of your messages if i shall chose..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15629 Nov 20, 2013
Jim Sadler wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to el paso my friend ya got enough problems in your city...Goodby.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15630 Nov 20, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yeaaa do you really think he could??? Maybe i should invite hin over and then see how fast he leaves???Ya i really don,t think the moron would want to meet up with a fellow like me although i,am sorry i don.t allow werd people in my home.
Oh I have been reading how they call you the troll. Do you feel good about being the cyber bully troll that you are. Some one tries to have a decent post but you tear into each and every one making it about you. You are weird so you lie because you do allow weird people into your home. You home must be a horrible place. Yes you and your not truth friend are racists against Jews and Blacks not for how they act but for how they are born. You have much in common with this man.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Joyce

Houston, TX

#15631 Nov 20, 2013
Big john is this your hero? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201... I am glad your hero is dead.
Cujo

Texarkana, AR

#15632 Nov 20, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
SPECIFICALLY (I know that is a big word for an idiot like you) how does Obama hate Christians
Is that all you have,name calling,quit hiding underneath your mommys apron.Watch his video on taking the Old Testament into war,watch how he gets his tail feathers all out of whack if you talk about the koran,not even born in this country which makes his presidency null and void,a traitor to this country.Also your the idiot everyone else has a point but you,numb nuts........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Laci Ligon Oct 12 whocares 4
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Sep 30 Chris Fertitta 7
Heather White (Apr '10) Sep '14 truthspeaks 2
lanny lindsey what kind of man is he really ? Sep '14 I know 1
Things to do in llano w/ girlfriend Aug '14 Andrew7 1
Tow Dating
Find my Match

Tow Jobs

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tow News, Events & Info