Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Tow Forum

Comments (Page 693)

Showing posts 13,841 - 13,860 of16,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
juddleman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15229
Nov 8, 2013
 
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15230
Nov 8, 2013
 
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright I saw you posted this before I got to give you the warning. If you comment back again with nonsense, I am turning it in.
I think your handle is being used pal just like mine is. You might ought to report ole fed as he may be the one doing it. I,am not from san fran! And neither are you! Fed lives in california so it may be him..You and ole fed are going to have to fight each other on this forum....Oh just so you know the inposter is not me!!!
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15231
Nov 8, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not, troll.
No fed but i have that feeling it may be you...Good luck on doingbattle with this villagedude i,am outta here! I cansay for sure that its you but you are free to be a goofball and use my handle as ev eryone knows who the real big bad john is..
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15232
Nov 8, 2013
 
PattonVillageDude wrote:
I'm going to stay right here and watch for trolls and report them.
Yep thats fed alright.
Whoop

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15233
Nov 9, 2013
 
How many times do we have to listen to Big bad Juan say he's "outta here". Damn dude when you go please stay gone. Cut this drama crap about someone taking your "handle". When you say that you're "outta here" then mean it. Get lost, go play in the street, fight a bear. Do something besides come on here and play the blame game.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15234
Nov 9, 2013
 
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I think your handle is being used pal just like mine is. You might ought to report ole fed as he may be the one doing it. I,am not from san fran! And neither are you! Fed lives in california so it may be him..You and ole fed are going to have to fight each other on this forum....Oh just so you know the inposter is not me!!!
I know you can be stupid but it is unbelievable you could be this stupid to copy my registered user name. Oh I know you are the imposter by your very existence here. You are not fooling anyone because it is well known that an IP from any state can be obtained many times for free to large cities like San Francisco. You fool no one but yourself and this is the last I am going to let this go. You will hear back from this but it will not be me. It doesn't matter if you are a registered member or not. You will be dealt with. I will just turn my tracker off so I will not have to see your continual desperate sick replies.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15235
Nov 9, 2013
 
el maton de_arrrrrg wrote:
<quoted text>Who's balls are you licking this morning? Report me you joto.
If you aren't the spoofer here you are replying to one here who is using my registered name. So carry on.
john

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15236
Nov 9, 2013
 
testing
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15237
Nov 9, 2013
 
Whoop wrote:
How many times do we have to listen to Big bad Juan say he's "outta here". Damn dude when you go please stay gone. Cut this drama crap about someone taking your "handle". When you say that you're "outta here" then mean it. Get lost, go play in the street, fight a bear. Do something besides come on here and play the blame game.
Fight a bear? No bears around here you nut and yes this is me the real big bad john. The rest you see are not from me. The forum got boring but now there is a new big bad john on here so just so yaaa know thats not me....I,am not from san fran pal. Before i,am outta here how about you go play on the streets.. Have fun if your the one going by big bad john???Good luck on getting baNNED FROM TOPIX,,,
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15238
Nov 9, 2013
 
el maton de_arrrrrg wrote:
<quoted text>Who's balls are you licking this morning? Report me you joto.
if you ask me the dude is kind of werd never seen him on here before. Going around claiming he is going to report people for stupid stuff,yeaaaa kind of odd,,
Dunmoreluver69

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15239
Nov 9, 2013
 
Perry
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15240
Nov 9, 2013
 
Wendy Davis: Pro-Obamacare
A vote for Wendy Davis is a vote to expand Obamacare in Texas.

http://therealwendy.com/wendy-davis-pro-obama...
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15242
Nov 9, 2013
 
PattonVillageDude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't the spoofer here you are replying to one here who is using my registered name. So carry on.
Thumbs up to the person that is using registered handle. No its certainly not me so you will have to sweet talk the topix owner to tack them down. I think its funny though and i could care a less on who uses mine. All you do is cry about what people reply back to you as you can not take the heat. Your the one who came on here calling everybody a pervert and telling everybody your going to report them for what???I think you have posted some very harsh post yourself a time are two. Once again i,am not the guy using your name and its the same guy probly that is using mine but i thinks its funny though... Goodby and good luck goofball as it seems a few others on here don,t like yaaaa...i,am outtta here..........
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15244
Nov 11, 2013
 
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15245
Nov 11, 2013
 
So much for "Hope and Change". Bwahahahaha

91.5 million without jobs despite Obama's promises. At least 100 million forced out of their healthcare insurance and into higher cost lower quality plans despite Obama's promises. Record: Over 47 Million on Food Stamps for Entire Year

The Democratic Party's descent into the trash heap of history is approaching terminal velocity. America: JUST SAY NO TO MARXISM!

Record high 91.5 million people not included in labor force

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/11/record-high...
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15246
Nov 11, 2013
 
test
ubit

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15247
Nov 11, 2013
 
why wrote:
test
retest

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15248
Nov 12, 2013
 
Defiant1 wrote:
So much for "Hope and Change". Bwahahahaha
91.5 million without jobs despite Obama's promises. At least 100 million forced out of their healthcare insurance and into higher cost lower quality plans despite Obama's promises. Record: Over 47 Million on Food Stamps for Entire Year
The Democratic Party's descent into the trash heap of history is approaching terminal velocity. America: JUST SAY NO TO MARXISM!
Record high 91.5 million people not included in labor force
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/11/record-high...
Thanks to the party of no, the republitards war in the middle class.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15249
Nov 12, 2013
 
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to the party of no, the republitards war in the middle class.
Lots better than the party of "Yes, lets give everyone free shit".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15250
Nov 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots better than the party of "Yes, lets give everyone free shit".
For example skippy?

SPECIFICALLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,841 - 13,860 of16,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tow
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••