customer

Canton, TX

#1 Mar 14, 2011
This is the worst pizza hut I have been too. Very bad service and how are they going to charge 8 dollars for a buffet and not even have pizza out to eat.
Really

Waco, TX

#2 Jun 15, 2011
You didn't miss anything! Everything's frozen any more any way! They probably forgot to deforst the dough or meat, it would be alot cheaper to buy a Frozen pizza at the store! Tombstone Pizza taste just as good as pizza hut. They are no longer a quality pizza, just cheap tasting. Save your money!!!!!!
Unsatisfied customer

San Saba, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2013
On sept 5th we went to Pizza Hut for my son's 17th birthday. It's what he wanted to eat for supper. We do not live in Lampasas but frequent the town alot. Anyways we had not been into this Pizza Hut for a few years because the last few times we had been there the service was bad. Well let me tell you that it has not changed! I thought about telling my son we should go elsewhere but it was his birthday & that's where he wanted to go. As soon as we walked in there were several people standing in the door area waiting for their to go orders, I guess?! We stood there for a few minutes before deciding that maybe we were to seat ourselves. A few of the employees looked at us but did not say a word. So we sat down in a booth & waited for about 10-15 minutes before AGAIN WE DECIDED that maybe we should get our own menus. We did & we waited & waited & still no one came to wait on us. So I went to the register & WAITED IN LINE TO PLACE MY DINE IN ORDER. Ridiculous!! As I stood there and watched the employees working in the back, they all looked confused & as if they did not know what they were supposed to be doing. As my turn came for me to place my order the young man at the register apologized & answered the phone to take another to go order. REALLY??!! I don't understand how phone orders are more important than the people who have been waiting for at least 30 mins in total from the time we walked in til I was there waiting at the register to place my dine in order! Finally gave the fellow our order but at the same time I had to carry our drinks to the table. Probably was the best thing to do because we probably would not have gotten them if we waited on the staff to bring it to us. When we finally did get our food we only got part of our order! My poor son was upset because he had chosen to come here for his bday supper. My son kept apologizing to us his family for picking this place. When the short chubby girl that brought our food out to us got upset because I told her that our order was not complete. Attitude is what she gave me!! By this point I was very upset with the staff & service at this Pizza Hut!! She did finally get us all of our food. But still with an unhappy face. Know this there was only 3 of us!! So it's not like we were a huge party that our order was too much to mess up. I will not be going into this Pizza Hut ever again! My son felt that it was his fault for picking this place but I told him he can not take the blame for how this place is managed & how poorly their service is. I did call numerous times to speak to the manager & I always got that I would have to call back because the manager was not in. Ridiculous!! Very ridiculous!! So I find myself on this site because I was not able to speak to the manager on the phone. Hopefully they will see this & do something about their horrible service.
Scorpion

Copperas Cove, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2013
The manager will never be in, and that's probably why this place is like it is. I ate there once many years ago and was not impressed at all, and that when the Cove Pizza Hut was still good.
You should be able to go online to Pizzahut.com and register a complaint and let them have both barrels.
They will probably send you some coupons for your next trip to this wonderful dump.
The one in Cove has gotten about as bad. Ever try ordering online?? What a joke. About 2 years ago I placed an order online. At the time I placed the order it told me it would be delivered within 30-45 minutes. After 1 hour and 15 minutes I called them. Was told there was no record of my order. I gave them the order number. They said that is impossible as they don't deliver to my address because it is so far outside Cove. My street has been in Cove since it was annexed in 1983. I told them to shove it. Ten minutes later my doorbell rings and there's my pizza. I told the drive to shove it.
paco

Killeen, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2013
The new help is really hurting them, they need to train longer, the orders are wrong and they are rude. I just gave up and went elsewhere a couple of times, we need another set down pizza place with beer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckners Babtist Boys Ranch (Aug '10) Mar 21 scott kerns 9
married Mar 13 SsS 2
married but doesn't love you Mar 12 x catholic 1
lanny lindsey what kind of man is he really ? (Sep '14) Feb 26 wordsmith 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 5
Tow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]