TXAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Does anyone know any information about the boy injured at devils water hole at inks lake on 7/6/13
Visitor

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

TXAG wrote:
Does anyone know any information about the boy injured at devils water hole at inks lake on 7/6/13
I was there on Saturday with my family and we witnessed the accident. I am interested in hearing any updates on the boy's condition. My son thinks his name was Jason.
Visiter

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

TXAG wrote:
I would love to know as well. My family and I was there and left that area before the incident. After my daughter and I slipped on a rock and hurt ourselves, I in the water and she when going over to the other side were everyone was jumping. We were told by another camper after seeing the helicopter what had happen. I hope he pulls trough it.
Doing Great in Austin

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Young man who fell on 7/6/2013 spent a couple of days in Dell's hops with great care from all and is now home with his family and will recover. Thanks for all your concern and prayers
Randy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

That's great to hear! I was there with my family when it happened, too, and we were concerned. Glad he'll be okay!
stormy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there on Saturday with my family and we witnessed the accident. I am interested in hearing any updates on the boy's condition. My son thinks his name was Jason.
i heard that he couldnt even speak or understand english and i dont know how his condition is i was there whenvit happend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••