Former teacher sentenced to 6 years

Former teacher sentenced to 6 years

There are 7 comments on the Harlan Daily Enterprise story from Jan 4, 2008, titled Former teacher sentenced to 6 years. In it, Harlan Daily Enterprise reports that:

“The court finds that imprisonment is necessary for the protection of the public, and probation is not appropriate”

Harlan Circuit Court Judge Russell Alred was firm in his decision to send a former Green Hills Elementary School teacher to prison Thursday for the rape and sodomy of one of his students. via Harlan Daily Enterprise

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Harlan Daily Enterprise.

former Green Hill Falcon

Mountain City, GA

#2 Feb 6, 2008
Was the acts he commited with the child or children at the school, and was there more than one child involved? I don't understand the whole story.
former student

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2008
Even though a group of people has found him guilty. I still don't believe he would do something like this.
I send my regards to Lisa, Caleb and rest of the family.
sevierlb76

Sevierville, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2008
does anyone understand that the girl offered this man sex? i know who she is no i wont tell but her father instilled fear in her an when ashley offered sex to her she didnt know what to say she figured she had to obey any order so she did. and hey former falcon im from bledsoe too i moved here 9 months ago i live in sevierville
just saying

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Mar 11, 2011
sevierlb76 wrote:
does anyone understand that the girl offered this man sex? i know who she is no i wont tell but her father instilled fear in her an when ashley offered sex to her she didnt know what to say she figured she had to obey any order so she did. and hey former falcon im from bledsoe too i moved here 9 months ago i live in sevierville
you are stupid and ignorant you obivously don't know the girl cause her father never even had anything to do with her. so grow up and shut up cause now he's lose hope he don't move close to you and do the same to your child!
siock of it

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2011
the judicial system is messed up give a man 6 years for distroying a little childs life and give life to a drug dealer they aught to give someone alot worse punishment to a sick person like that,that takes a innosent childs dignitity he lucky it wasnt my child or he wouldnt had made it to trial i guess god will sort him out in the end
just saying

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Mar 11, 2011
my opion i would get alread and henry johnson out of there as fast as we could they are not doing there jobs harlan judicial system = who you know and blow
siock of it

Winchester, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2011
just saying wrote:
my opion i would get alread and henry johnson out of there as fast as we could they are not doing there jobs harlan judicial system = who you know and blow
amen to that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Totz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota JD Powers 1 1 hr Snarl 13
Toyota 2 hr cdb 43
fat speedway eye liner girl 9 hr bigron 6
newly remodeled baymont inn 11 hr phillip 5
Whitney at Pilot (Jun '15) 12 hr i kno 8
Any girls into bdsm 13 hr Yepp 12
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 17 hr Curious 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Totz Mortgages