Spring Bills
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Danny Duncan

Georgetown, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Ok. So I banged Spring thursday night, and shes getting really fat now. She has alot of wrinkles and fat rolls all tucked inside her sweat pants. Nasty nasty... she used to be good, but now is getting bigger by the day!! watch out!!
thick stick

Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Danny Duncan wrote:
Ok. So I banged Spring thursday night, and shes getting really fat now. She has alot of wrinkles and fat rolls all tucked inside her sweat pants. Nasty nasty... she used to be good, but now is getting bigger by the day!! watch out!!
maybe she is pregers
thick stick

Georgetown, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Danny Duncan wrote:
but I do agree her looks went down hill majorly but thats what drugs will do to ya
PILL BILLY

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I heard about a girl named Summer. Anybody know if she is any good?
lala

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2012
What does this chic look like
lala

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Plz any info on this chic.....what does she look like want to make sure this is the same spring I'm looking for
ohplease

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 22, 2012
EVERYONE KNOWS DANNY DUNCAN AND SPRING USED TO BE A "THING"... IF IT IS HIM, HE'S JUST STARTING DRAMA. AND IF IT'S NOT, THEN IT'S SOMEONE DIGGING UP OLD DIRT... SHE'S A GOOD GIRL, JUST GOT LOST IN THE BLACK HOLE THAT IS GEORGETOWN. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A KIND PERSON, UNLESS YOU MESS WITH HER, HER FRIENDS OR HER FAMILY. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN COUNTRY, AND HARD NOSED, BUT HELL, WHO IN THIS TOWN ISN'T, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...?
break

Winchester, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2012
give the girl a break, everyone has hard times. and most all have struggled with addiction whether it be drug related or not. could be gambling, compulsive liar or what have yah. As long as you all are sitting here dogging her the girl will never get help. Why would she want to? Cause apparently it will never be good enough for any of you, not that it's any of your business what she does with her life anyways! I don't believe for a minute that danny started this thread either. Why would he start this after taking up for her on another thread? Doesn't add up. Quit wasting so much time trashing her and worry about yourselves. Your no better by trash talking someone. That's sinning just as well as what your claiming her to do.
fyou

United States

#10 Aug 23, 2012
how many "breaks" does one person deserve b4 you can call it for what it is?? if she hasnt learned to be a good human being in 30 yrs of trying, it's ok to give up on her i imagine!
sharron peters

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
I wanna lick her poop shoot.
townie

Georgetown, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2012
She reminds me of Misty May-Treanor
lala

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Ummm can somebody plz tell me what this chic looks like....wondering if she's the one who slept wit my bf and if I should be concerned
Bones

Georgetown, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2012
I know she just got out of jail....what she get busted for this time?
PILLBILLY

Georgetown, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2012
Bones wrote:
I know she just got out of jail....what she get busted for this time?
PILLS!!! What else?!?!
not telling

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Danny Duncan wrote:
why u runnin it i thought u an megan was back 2 gether so y u f in that nasty pill headed B!!!!!!!!
not telling

Lexington, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Danny Duncan wrote:
danny ur NASTY go be with a real chic 4 once in ur life get ur stuff 2 gether an take care of ur 3 kids..........
lala

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Oh dear God!!!!! Somebody anybody plz!!! Describe this Girl to me so I can figure out if she's the one who possibly slept with my bf....white girl? brown hair?? I mean anything thanks lol
Alan

Georgetown, KY

#20 Aug 24, 2012
Shes nasty. has scabs down there!
lala

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2012
Scabs gross...ok but what does she LOOK like??
amanda

Georgetown, KY

#22 Aug 24, 2012
lala wrote:
Oh dear God!!!!! Somebody anybody plz!!! Describe this Girl to me so I can figure out if she's the one who possibly slept with my bf....white girl? brown hair?? I mean anything thanks lol
would be a pretty girl if she cleaned herself up but she has greesy brown hair, kinda thick and her front 2 teeth are gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Totz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flat earth 31 min Prophet 1
Toyota JD Powers 1 1 hr Medium crank 7
Apartment 3 hr landlord 4
Help with different ways to get hired by Toyota 4 hr hmm 5
Who is Shannon Marlowe? 4 hr knowing 4
Shannon Marlowe and Who? 4 hr Frustrated 24
Best hair stylist in town 4 hr Cassie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Totz Mortgages