Who do you support for State Senate in Kentucky (District 30) in 2010?

Posted in the Totz Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
vern

London, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
brandon you need to run for the office of governor
spirit86

Harlan, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
This is a no brainer. Johnnie is from here. We have been abused here too long. All they want is the vote and then they go away. Vote for Turner.
Curious

Harlan, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Johnnie is corrupt.
Dennis Short

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Turner is a dope of the first order!! Plus anybody who runs with Lying Dennis Short doesn't have good judgement!!
know it all

London, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Brandon voted with the dems to raise taxes on tobacco, liquor and beer. than voted to add a double tax collected at retail level, that is still being collected at wholesale to!!! so you can vote for this peice of trash if you want but I will vote for anyone but. Even his wife was smart enough to put his ass on the road, and also put his theaving but out of the Shell marts. Bet he misses big Jims money!!!
Straightshot

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2010
I am not sure why you people beleive Smith is the best man. He ran for state treasurer in 07 and was last in the primary field of 4. I guess you know something the rest of the state doesn't know.
evarts

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
right one
Info

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
I have heard Turner is very corrupt.
KyRaces

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Brandon Smith is doing a excellent job as Senator.
Idea

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2010
spirit86 wrote:
This is a no brainer. Johnnie is from here. We have been abused here too long. All they want is the vote and then they go away. Vote for Turner.
Harlan cant even take care of Harlan so why do you think they can take care of Frankfort ?Lets Keep Brandon Smith
EyesEars

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Many things could be said about the character of Turner.Lets Keep Smith for the sake of Kentucky !
juicy froot

London, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Johnnie Turner is about the most evil man I have ever met. Voting for him because he lives here is a lame excuse for casting a vote for him. Any man that can stand in court and lie "and" defend the wicked has no business in office anywhere. Johnnie is known for his wicked behavior. Plus he acts senile to me anymore and not at all altogether.
juicy froot

London, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Johnnie Turner is about as wicked as they get. Any man who can stand in court and lie "and" defend the wicked has no business in office anywhere. I am a democrat but when it comes to voting in a senile old man I will call myself a republican. Johnnie Turner was a republican till this race. He doesnt like the democrats he just seen he may have more votes that way. Voting for him just because he lives here is a lame excuse for voting and I wished you would just stay home. And that fruitcake secretary of his needs to go back to school and learn how to spell and type. They are 2 of a kind.
Jim Hoskins

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2010
need new faces, new views
KyRaces

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Jim Hoskins wrote:
need new faces, new views
not in this race WE NEED TO KEEP BRANDON DAVID SMITH.

Harlan, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Turner didn't do anything for us when you was in office previously. Brandon is very involved in Harlan and he's the man.
Loyall

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2010
spirit86 wrote:
Harlan has been abused long enough thats why we do not need Turner in Frankfort.
VoteForSmith

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Keep Brandon Smith hes doing the right things for the people.I do not want the state to be sacrificed at the hands of Turner.
KeepSmith

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2010
Smith Rallies For Coal and ITS TIME We Rally For Smith !Vote to keep Smith and keep a man in Frankfort who is on the side of coal miners and their families.
Harlan101

Princeton, WV

#20 Oct 13, 2010
"Anyone" is better tahn Johnnie L. Turner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Totz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 52 min _Zoey_ 5,554
Rock wall on Crumbaugh...? 1 hr Just curious 1
Helen Diehl 2 hr Just sayin 1
Does anyone remember the Fox family from Verda? 3 hr KokomoKid 4
big richard 3 hr Tastie toes 2
~~~Last Post !!~~~ (Dec '11) 3 hr Dickens1 4,675
michael Brumfield (Nov '14) 4 hr wondering 8
More from around the web

Totz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE