Someone help me!

Riverton, WY

#1 Jun 28, 2009
I was wondering about what I can do about someone from Torrington harrassing me on the internet. I have the user's IP address to prove who it is. Is there someone that I could talk to about giving them their IP address? Her name is Donna. She works at the old folks home. She's working with my grandfather. So I want to see what I can do for him as well. This is not right. HELP!!!!

Laramie, WY

#2 Feb 3, 2011
grow up and ignore the lady.

Durham, CT

#3 Feb 25, 2011
call the victims unit at the torrington pd..or go face to face ms donna and give her some of what shes dishing out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wyoming Celebrates Tourism Week (May '13) May '16 Y Yeshet Gobena 3
News 'Revenant' author is a mystery man (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News "Project Prom" Helps Out High Schoolers (Mar '13) Sep '15 Sadan Humphlah 3
News Hardy Wins Wyoming Democratic Primary Election ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Carlos Ramirez 1
child needs help (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kim 2
Fathers Prayer (Jun '14) Jun '14 A father 1
Hope (Jun '14) Jun '14 Ern 2

Torrington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrington Mortgages