Looking for a few old friends

Looking for a few old friends

Posted in the Torrington Forum

William Sillyman

Osceola, MO

#1 Aug 18, 2009
I lived in Torrington from 1968 to 1970 and was really good friends with three guys and I've lost track of them over the years. If you can help me find them I would appreciate it.

Kent Tibbetts (Father used to own the Goshen Co. Bank)
Charlie Sharp
and
Jimmy Murphy

Kent would have graduated in 1972, Charlie and Jimmy would have graduated in 1973 or there abouts. If anyone knows them, or you read this, please e-mail me at [email protected]
Would love to talk with you again after all these years.

Bill Sillyman
Will Funnyman

Casper, WY

#2 Mar 15, 2010
William Sillyman wrote:
I lived in Torrington from 1968 to 1970 and was really good friends with three guys and I've lost track of them over the years. If you can help me find them I would appreciate it.
Kent Tibbetts (Father used to own the Goshen Co. Bank)
Charlie Sharp
and
Jimmy Murphy
Kent would have graduated in 1972, Charlie and Jimmy would have graduated in 1973 or there abouts. If anyone knows them, or you read this, please e-mail me at [email protected]
Would love to talk with you again after all these years.
Bill Sillyman
---Yo Bill, you stipid 'ol goon why don't you get a real name like mine. Talk to me --- I don't think you got no friends-- what are you a lonely 'ol fat man-- get a life!!
Julie

Warrensburg, MO

#3 May 25, 2010
I think his name was Kent Tebbet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Announces Pricing o... (Jul '16) Jul '16 ou812 1
News Wyoming Celebrates Tourism Week (May '13) May '16 Y Yeshet Gobena 3
News 'Revenant' author is a mystery man (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News "Project Prom" Helps Out High Schoolers (Mar '13) Sep '15 Sadan Humphlah 3
News Cheyenne VA Helps Celebrate Black History Month... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Henu 8
News Hardy Wins Wyoming Democratic Primary Election ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Carlos Ramirez 1
child needs help (Jul '14) Jul '14 Kim 2

Torrington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrington Mortgages