A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in Los Angeles,...

LOS ANGELES Los Angeles Unified campuses will be on lockdown Tuesday in hopes of keeping students in school. Full Story
dollar bill

La Habra, CA

#4935 Aug 11, 2013
Pastor Dale Lee McFarland wrote:
You go! Biatch!
Oh shut your dirty mouth my lady. I don't need a cheerleader!

Booyaa!!
Pancho V

Morgan Hill, CA

#4936 Aug 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just someone that has more important things to worry about, and believes in freedom of speech. That includes displaying non-patriotic flags, especially if it pisses off weak minded, thin skinned people.
By the way Jessica, if someone, anyone, wants to get "uppity" and say something about anything, THAT is what YOU call freedom of speech. But from what I see, it's only freedom of speech to you if you agree with it.

It's funny, you say you have more important things to worry about, yet you felt compelled to comment.
mexican hater

Long Beach, CA

#4942 Nov 16, 2013
queen from pomona wrote:
<quoted text> i refuse to believe that , i m totally againt of what your saying. you make no sense
The red, white, and blue flag represents the sacrifice of the USA and is a salute to the world for peace. The USA is the powerhouse. The Mexican flag is an insult to the USA's flag. Mexico is not a powerhouse. The USA is. Mexico does not protect the world. The USA does. You make me racist because of your mexican/brown pride. I don't show my pride. I am tolerant enough to constrain myself. You mexican people are not.
Progressive Ha Ha Ha

AOL

#4943 Nov 16, 2013

After 8 miserable years under Chicano Racist Tony V, anyone who wanted to raise their family in a proud American City they would have long since left La Raza Los Angeles. Those who stayed deserve to be shamed and disgraced by the illegals.
umm

Rowland Heights, CA

#4944 Dec 8, 2013
Everyone talks about mexicans this or that taking jobs; but have you noticed, who is taking away college degree jobs? Asians. Who takes minimum paying jobs? Mexicans.

Is the white man afraid of these Asians that they let them come into our country without hesitation?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4946 Dec 8, 2013
umm wrote:
Everyone talks about mexicans this or that taking jobs; but have you noticed, who is taking away college degree jobs? Asians. Who takes minimum paying jobs? Mexicans.
Is the white man afraid of these Asians that they let them come into our country without hesitation?
Asians assimilate, contribute and don't leach off the government.
Crime and Poverty WalMart

Union City, CA

#4947 Dec 8, 2013
A girl waves a Mexican flag during a rally in downtown Los Angeles...What the heck! DEPORT THE BITCH NOW! I'll call the Migra on the little bitch when I find out who that beaner is.
joey

Hemet, CA

#4949 Apr 3, 2014
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5.Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grand kidsgrandkids to see the Ameg on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grand kidsgrandkids at school for both breakfast.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#4951 Apr 4, 2014
joey wrote:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grand kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5.Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grand kidsgrandkids to see the Ameg on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grand kidsgrandkids at school for both breakfast.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
That dumb story you reposted is older than this thread. Work on acquiring an original thought dumbazz.

Location hidden

#4953 Apr 4, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss our Mexican azzzes, anglo azzzwipe!! VIVA Tony V, VIVA NCLR . org !!!! ;)
Hmmm... The places good ol' Tony Villar used to represent are sh!t holes... yeah Viva... lol

Location hidden

#4954 Apr 4, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That dumb story you reposted is older than this thread. Work on acquiring an original thought dumbazz.
Good stories shouldn't die just because you don't like the reversal.

As a matter a fact the story should be posted on this thread again and again to point out the hypocrisy.

Location hidden

#4955 Apr 4, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss our Mexican azzzes, anglo azzzwipe!! VIVA Tony V, VIVA NCLR . org !!!! ;)
NCLR is corrupt, racist organization... I've been to some of their functions (I'm Hispanic) out of curiosity, and all I saw was a bunch of old cholo veteranos. They talk about how some people are racist not knowing they themselves are. They only care about one race, one raza and shunt every other ethnicity. There is no diversity with NCLR... they display a lot of similarities with the KKK. One race.
Deport Deport Deport

Laguna Beach, CA

#4957 May 1, 2014
Deport Illegals, towel heads, Armenians, fish heads and every filthy person who comes here and disgraces our Country!

Location hidden

#4958 May 2, 2014
Deport Deport Deport wrote:
Deport Illegals, towel heads, Armenians, fish heads and every filthy person who comes here and disgraces our Country!
Deport anybody of ANY ethnicity that gets offended by the American flag. It's not about race or ethnicity you dumb ass, it's about those who disrespect our borders, hate, and leach off of America. Deport those, Deport the racist basterds as well.

There are immigrants of every ethnicity that love and respect this country and are proud to be called (insert ethnicity)- American. I am Mexican - American.
seriously

Little Rock, AR

#4959 May 12, 2014
queen from pomona wrote:
<quoted text> i refuse to believe that , i m totally againt of what your saying. you make no sense
. Make no sense?! You can't even spell or form a complete sentence!!! Go back to meh-i-co!
Ramon

Santa Monica, CA

#4960 May 13, 2014
Crime and Poverty WalMart wrote:
A girl waves a Mexican flag during a rally in downtown Los Angeles...What the heck! DEPORT THE BITCH NOW! I'll call the Migra on the little bitch when I find out who that beaner is.
We don't hear from jotos in San Fransico, isn't that a Mexican name? you chose to live in San Fransico? how white of you. lol
Ramon

Santa Monica, CA

#4961 May 13, 2014
How many cities can you count with Mexican Names my friend?
Ramon

Santa Monica, CA

#4962 May 13, 2014
It is the British invasion that is at fault. We are from the Americas we belong, not Europe. Stupidos
Morris the Cat

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#4963 May 13, 2014
Ramon wrote:
It is the British invasion that is at fault. We are from the Americas we belong, not Europe. Stupidos
Uhh, you are a mongrelized Spaniard so that you means you belong in Madrid or Seville...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4964 May 13, 2014
mexican hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The red, white, and blue flag represents the sacrifice of the USA and is a salute to the world for peace. The USA is the powerhouse. The Mexican flag is an insult to the USA's flag. Mexico is not a powerhouse. The USA is. Mexico does not protect the world. The USA does. You make me racist because of your mexican/brown pride. I don't show my pride. I am tolerant enough to constrain myself. You mexican people are not.
I'm so glad that upsets racists like you.:)
Ah!
Thanks for making my day a bit brighter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min WARRIOR 19,238
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 35 min Butterflypie 7,958
Man Fatally Shot In Hawthorne After Gathering W... 46 min pikaki2 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
Hermosa Beach California Parking Ticket Scams (Oct '10) 6 hr Donna 9
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr basic 200,980
City seeks street-sweeping solutions 17 hr Ronald 1
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••