map

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Anyone know if the 18yrs old girl that was hit by a car on Atlantic/ near Imperial on Friday night is okay? Happened in front of the McDonald's and Starbucks.
Tsuki

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

i witnessed that. i was sitting in the passanger seat getting food at the window from mc donalds when it happened. person flipped and white car drove away. i would also like to know if that person is okay. place was yellow taped even past 12am and it had happened at about 8:50-9:10pm approx.
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Tsuki wrote:
i witnessed that. i was sitting in the passanger seat getting food at the window from mc donalds when it happened. person flipped and white car drove away. i would also like to know if that person is okay. place was yellow taped even past 12am and it had happened at about 8:50-9:10pm approx.
did girl have stroller
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Did girl have stroller
Lila

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I also witnness this tragic incident, me and my family were also at the drive thru at mc Donald's. I've searched everywhere hoping to hear she made it. It is unfortunate how things like this happen in a matter of secs. I saw this family as they began to cross, they seemed to be happy looking forward to a great Friday. I do hope and pray they catch the person who did this, I don't understand how you can sleep knowing you ran someone over. This girl and her family will be in my prayers.
Leo

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

The young woman who was hit is my daughter. She is currently hospitalized in critical condition and we are waiting to see if she will recover.

I understand that there was a male nurse at Starbucks who ran out to her and performed CPR. I am interesting in speaking to him in anyone knows who he is. I will monitor this site to see if anyone responds.

I want to thank those of you who have her in your thoughts and prayers. Her family greatly appreciates this.
Leo

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Also, person who did this was arrested soon thereafter and is currently in jail.
Ray

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

@Leo hope ur daughter is recovering this is a travesty
Ray

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

@Leo how is she doing?
Leo

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

She is still in a coma. I will update if something changes.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

@ Leo I hope she gets well soon. What's her last name?
Erica

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Does anyone know the latest updates on the girl, is she ok?
Leo

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

She is still in a coma. Healthy physically, but there is no way to tell when she might wake up.
Leo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

My daughter has recently been moved to another hospital where she is being taken better care of.
Lila

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I will continue to have your daughter in my prayers. I do remember seeing a person running after your daughter and giving her CPR, as well as many employees from McDonalds were running out of there to help your daughter in any way possible. May God give you and your family many blessings and fast recovery for your daughter.
map

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I had not checked back since @Leo response. I'm happy to hear that your daughter made it through that horrendous night. I hope she recovers soon. I found that weird that the officers didn't ask anything to the two guys that attended to your daughter. Did they do anything wrong? I've heard you guys are looking for he guy.
Ray

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

@Leo some time has passed and I was wondering if there has been any improvement in your daughters condition? She is in our prayers
Leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

She is moving her right hand and opening her right eye. She is progressing each week, but we are told it will take 12 to 18 months before we know full extent of damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
Torrance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••