First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bark

Los Angeles, CA

#154 Dec 28, 2011
Is Sears closing at Del Amo ?
Wouldn't be surprised as they are customer unfriendly as they do all their announcements in Spanish and thus alienate customers that don't understand the language. Store is just full of junk anyway.
proudrican

United States

#155 Aug 10, 2012
dgee31 wrote:
omg i totally agree i mean i remember del amo being a calm place but now since this whole stupid "jerking" "skinnies" epidemic started all ghetto teens are invading it specially black people i mean come on not trying to be racist or anything but dear lord if you guys just had manners and respect maybe white people wouldnt be talking crap about yall ! get a clue! im 17 and i most definetly dnt act immature and stupid just because im a teenager! there is a limit to everything! so no the white people arent bothered by you guys its just your manners and how rude you guys act! grow up! being cool doesnt mean everything!
Do you not think that white teens act like stupid teenagers ever? And because of that, should they be generalized by their race or by their behavior? Grow up, a handful of rude back teenagers does not reflect a race in whole. Shuold I take your post and think that every white woman, age 31 are a bunch of racist pigs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) 11 hr Scary 35
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 13 hr cannevance 25
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Sat Anthony Scarpuzzi... 10
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Jun 25 jolynnspencer 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Jun 24 ralph 1
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Jun 23 Mark 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages