Hormone therapy's cancer tie bolstered

Full story: Daily Breeze

The notable drop in new breast cancer cases over the past seven years is directly due to decreased use of hormone replacement therapy among post-menopausal women, a new study shows.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
Good Planning

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

This is not new news, but worthy of repeating. In most cases, our bodies make the horomones needed to support it, and excess hormones throw the body out of balance. Adding hormones to the average body can lead to many, many problems that are not well advertised including cancer and blood clots.
I also suspect that hormones added to our food will one day be found to be unsafe too so I avoid dairy and meat/poultry that do not clearly state that they are derived from animals not treated with hormones. Better safe than sorry.
StayAtHomeMom

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

Studies should begain on women who don't get breast cancer ! This would be enteresting subject !
RPV Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

I'd like to see studies on the effects of birth control pills on breast cancer rates. I'm betting taking those extra hormones isn't good for the body either.
Keven
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••