Victim describes stabbing outside bar...

Victim describes stabbing outside bar during preliminary hearing

There are 55 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Victim describes stabbing outside bar during preliminary hearing. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Testifying at a preliminary hearing for a woman and her boyfriend, Robert Fogal said the girls were friends of his girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
310 girl

Redlands, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2009
All these people involved sound incredibly lame.

Since: Feb 09

USA

#2 Nov 5, 2009
Sounds like people are being served way too much hooch. Stay off the juice or it will handle you as in this case. Better yet, clean up these ghetto bars.
Truth

Burbank, CA

#3 Nov 5, 2009
This new chief still has a long way to go in cleaning up the urine smell on Pier Ave, left from the John Bowler era bar-promoting city councils.
The place appears to be a little more peaceful but as long as the bars are able to continue over-serving booze to the drunks there will be potential for violence.
Time for some more enforcement, targeting bar tenders and waiters that get these clowns so drunk.
KBR2

San Jacinto, CA

#4 Nov 6, 2009
So it was all started and instigated by a girl...
ain't it always the way...
Keldog

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2009
99% of fights are caused by a drunk broad that can't keep her trap shut. typical beaner move going right for the knife. can't you sissy's fight anymore? win some, lose some.
The Joker

Kula, HI

#6 Nov 6, 2009
"He also stated he had a knife in his pocket in case anything went wrong,"

I'd say something went wrong.
Sam

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2009
This victim is a hothead. It's not the first time he's been stabbed.
LAUREN MCCULLOUGH

Fullerton, CA

#8 Nov 6, 2009
wow nice little article. so far from the truth, and now my names in the paper..!!!! i hope you'll be there writing down everything i say when the day comes.....
p.s. rj's not my boyfren and they didnt have shots together that nite..but thats ok all the truth will soon come out
common sense

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 6, 2009
Lauren your an idiot. Please stay in the ghetto and keep your moron crew the fuck out of Hermosa. Oh no, your girl was being ignored? hahaha! great reason to start a fight you dumb bitch. Typical over dramatic ghetto idiots. You and your jackass coward boyfriend need to be sent to jail.

An to the Hermosa resident crybabies who are blaming this on the bars?... get a clue. If you dont like the bars and pier nightlife, please please please move to Manhattan, move to PV, just move out of Hermosa because im sick of hearing your pathetic complaining.
jokes

Anaheim, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2009
FIRST OF ALL.
common sense. YOU clearly have NONE.

your just another DUMB >>>> who feels the need to comment on a situation you probably know nothing sbout.

if you were aware of the history behind all of these individuals then you wouldnt be running your mouth so much at Lauren.

get your facts straight before you continue to sound like a complete ignorant idiot.

<3 THANKS.
Natalie

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#12 Nov 6, 2009
also THIS GUY HAS BEEN STABBED BEFORE AT A BAR RAGING WITH STEROIDS IN HIS VEINS. I HEARD HE ALMOST DIED THAT TIME, YOU WOULD THINK HE LEARNED HIS LESSON A LOOOONG TIME AGO. STAY OUT OF THE BARS CRACK HEAD~!
common sense

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 6, 2009
jokes wrote:
FIRST OF ALL.
common sense. YOU clearly have NONE.
your just another DUMB >>>> who feels the need to comment on a situation you probably know nothing sbout.
if you were aware of the history behind all of these individuals then you wouldnt be running your mouth so much at Lauren.
get your facts straight before you continue to sound like a complete ignorant idiot.
<3 THANKS.
Yeah idiot, im sure the Daily Breeze put out fictious stories. Let me guess? You are part of this moron crew right? bwahahaha. Keep your ghetto friends out of Hermosa please, im sure there are plenty of bars in Inglewood or Hawthorne.
Nicole

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 6, 2009
Lauren the day will come when the truth all comes out. for the time being though good luck. You dont deserve this!!!
REUBEN

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 6, 2009
SPITTING IS CONSIDERED TO BE AN ASSAULT DISTRITO WAS DEFENDING. IT APPEARS TO ME FOGAL IS OMMITING SOME FACTS IN THIS CASE. I DONT THINK FOGAL IS THAT IMPORTANT WHERE A GROUP OF FEMALES WILL BE ON HIM FOR ANYTHING.I FEEL FOGAL GOT WHAT HE DERSERVED
go f urself

Fullerton, CA

#16 Nov 6, 2009
hahahahahahahahahaha.....!!!!! ya the daily breeze is just as bad as the celebs mag.. duhh. nothing but b s and hearsay. comon sense what the f would u do if ur lady got hit in the throat n spit in her face..? ur the one that sounds like a p****. ya with that attitude, id like to see you in a inglewood or hawthorne bar... bitch please..
annonymous

Fullerton, CA

#17 Nov 6, 2009
i agree with TRUTH. there should be a limit to alcohol and a steriods test given to all the weirdos that go down to the peir!!! then maybe innocent people wont have to go through b.s. over fogal's snitch girlfren.
WELLIS F BABY

Van Nuys, CA

#18 Nov 6, 2009
HEY .... ALL U MOTHER HOT HEADS ARE STUPID AS F***...
DENISE MAN GIRL.... HOW MUCH WAS THE CHECK WRITTEN FOR...
BECAUSE YOU GOT THE STORY TWISTED BABY DOLL....
YOU'LL SHOULD START WRITTING MOVIE SCRIPS FOR SCORSESE ...
INSTEAD OF THE BREEZE ...
AND FOR THE VICTIM EASY ON THE STEROIDS BRO....
THAT SHIT GIVES YOU , ANGER PROBLEMS COMPA.... HAHA
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 6, 2009
Robert Fogul is the biggest DB alive. Not the first time he got stabbed. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He is constantly getting in fights over his girlfriend. Lay off the steroids Robert. It's not cute.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Nov 6, 2009
Robert is made out to be such a poor little victim...... Noone " surrounded him and started yelling at him about ignoring her" .... so many LIES. What a joke. Robert Fogul is a waste of a human being. He is always fighting, doing coke, taking steriods, cheating on his dumb girlfriend, losing jobs ETC. NOT THE FIRST TIME HE'S BEEN STABBED!!!! LEARN YOUR LESSON IDIOT... Stay home and read a book if you can't control yourself out in the bars. I guess he was out playing beer pong like a day after he left the hospital... He is fine. Who cares. Move on. AND wtf does Lauren have anything to do with this?? She didn't stab him. She didn't force anyone to stab him. This whole thing is so stupid!!!!!!!!!!
LoJo

Hawaiian Gardens, CA

#23 Nov 6, 2009
I happened to sit in the audience during this yesterady morning. Robert and his witness Sean are two typical South Bay douchebags. Sean seemed close to illiterate when he spoke. Im in the military and these are the kind of guys i hate fighting for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KFC/Kentucky Fried Chicken 3 hr KFC INGLEWOOD 16
Review: Ross Dress for Less 3 hr ROSS DRESS FOR LESS 20
Review: Big Lots 4 hr BIG LOTS INGLEWOOD 21
Review: Check N' Go 4 hr CHECK N GO INGLEWOOD 21
Review: Rite Aid Pharmacy 4 hr RITE AID INGLEWOOD 21
Review: Stater Bros. Markets 4 hr STATER BROS INGLE... 21
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 9 hr Lol 4,531

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages