Comments
1,021 - 1,040 of 1,068 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 31
SLICK

United States

#1323 Nov 27, 2012
shyboy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Ese you fools werent even a gang yet thats why we were going to court some of you in the LRB"S Grumps is a down homie he would kick your butt if he caught your punk ass!!
THATS RIGHT THAT BOY GRUMPS IS A DOWN AS HOMIE
LYNWOOD RUDOS TO THE FULLEST
mike

Glendale, AZ

#1325 Dec 16, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>How could we motived are kids to stay in schoo and go to college?
Show them your paycheck and tell them that sucking off welfare and food stamps is for negros, not the ignorant and fasley proud descendants of Spanish Conquistadors and the peasant Indians they enslaved and raped.
DESMADROSOS

Long Beach, CA

#1327 Dec 20, 2012
LYNWOOD DESMADROSOS
Paragon

United States

#1328 Dec 27, 2012
The first VARRIO. In Lynwood. If u really know is PARAGONS. Ask your older homies.I was there.The ones that started use to be from LVP After they didn't want E/S-W/S LVP That's how y c started your homies BIG SMILEY & JOHNNY. AYALA. Will verify.!!!!
Kim Ruble

United States

#1330 Dec 29, 2012
What?
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1331 Jan 6, 2013
Paragon wrote:
The first VARRIO. In Lynwood. If u really know is PARAGONS. Ask your older homies.I was there.The ones that started use to be from LVP After they didn't want E/S-W/S LVP That's how y c started your homies BIG SMILEY & JOHNNY. AYALA. Will verify.!!!!
yea paragons did come out first but they let lmob take there barrio over and moved to compton!the CROWD CAME OUT AND REALLY SHOWED THE WORLD HOW TO REALLY PUT IT DOWN !!!!!THANKS TO ALOT OF RATAS ALOT OF THE CROWD IS TORCIDO CAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD TRY TO HANG WITH A YOUNG CONTROLLING CROWD !!!AND THATS REAL TALK !!BUT WE PUT LYNWOOD ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!AND WERE STILL AROUND AND WONT LET NO OTHER BARRIO TAKE OVER OUR BARRIO!!!!!CROWD UP AND A LITTLE HISTORY FOR THAT ASS!!!!
YELLOW CHICKEN

Carmi, IL

#1332 Jan 14, 2013
BUCK THE YELLOW CHICKENS
Lil joker

Long Beach, CA

#1333 Jan 26, 2013
Lynwood Dukes is know and respected..... We dont rat , like most of these other vatos.... Always crying....
don

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1334 Jan 27, 2013

“Dont hate cuz u aint me”

Since: Dec 09

Lynwood

#1335 Jan 29, 2013
LION DE LA CROWD wrote:
<quoted text>yea paragons did come out first but they let lmob take there barrio over and moved to compton!the CROWD CAME OUT AND REALLY SHOWED THE WORLD HOW TO REALLY PUT IT DOWN !!!!!THANKS TO ALOT OF RATAS ALOT OF THE CROWD IS TORCIDO CAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY THEY COULD TRY TO HANG WITH A YOUNG CONTROLLING CROWD !!!AND THATS REAL TALK !!BUT WE PUT LYNWOOD ON THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!AND WERE STILL AROUND AND WONT LET NO OTHER BARRIO TAKE OVER OUR BARRIO!!!!!CROWD UP AND A LITTLE HISTORY FOR THAT ASS!!!!
it the crowd forever
LION DE LA CROWD

Temecula, CA

#1336 Feb 3, 2013
Young Crowd wrote:
THE Y C
lame ass vatos disrespect but dont put there name cause they know if they run in to the right crowder they will come up missing !!!!!THEY SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
ATTENTION

United States

#1337 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone know an older cat from lvyc he must be in his early fifties by now i dont know what they called him but his name is phillip velez hes married to a woman named roslyn not sure if her names spelled right
MONSTER

Las Vegas, NV

#1338 Mar 9, 2013
PURO LYNWOOD SOUTH SIDE GANGSTERS 13
MONSTER

Las Vegas, NV

#1339 Mar 9, 2013
SURENO GANGSTERS RIFA REMEMBER THE GEE
MONSTER

Las Vegas, NV

#1340 Mar 9, 2013
LVSSG RIFA 13 , LYNWOOD/CARLIN ST
Kane loko

United States

#1341 Mar 20, 2013
Lamewood killa
Loko

Hollywood, FL

#1342 Mar 22, 2013
Where is blade from YOUNG CROWD AT ?? He still around ??
Loko

Hollywood, FL

#1343 Mar 22, 2013
LION DE LA CROWD wrote:
<quoted text>lame ass vatos disrespect but dont put there name cause they know if they run in to the right crowder they will come up missing !!!!!THEY SCAREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
...... What's up where is BLADE AT??
better ask sumbody

United States

#1344 Mar 24, 2013
og yc wrote:
where are the og yc members?
Where the homie Santos??
better ask sumbody

United States

#1345 Mar 24, 2013
Loko wrote:
Where is blade from YOUNG CROWD AT ?? He still around ??
ain't he locked up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 38 min RiccardoFire 200,586
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... 1 hr Veronica 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr King Kong 18,866
Plane stowaway claims to suffer from 'whistlebl... 7 hr One Leads To Another 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr Macko mono 5,000
Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) 16 hr So scary 89
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
Torrance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••