Police seeking Dorner opened fire in a second case of mistaken identity

There are 2 comments on the Stars and Stripes story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Police seeking Dorner opened fire in a second case of mistaken identity. In it, Stars and Stripes reports that:

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stars and Stripes.

Mjolnir

Melbourne, FL

#1 Feb 10, 2013
So....

The Keystone Cops now have machine guns and wear full body armor.

Great.
joey

Livonia, LA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Mjolnir wrote:
So....
The Keystone Cops now have machine guns and wear full body armor.
Great.
its amazing that so many feds and police cant find one guy and have done more damage to citizens than dorner has done?reminds me of randy weaver at ruby ridge!the great feds and cops killed his wife and kid just to get one man?the FBI must stand for the fat,bald and ignorant?they must have been open season on anyone that MIGHT BE DORNER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Details of dispute leading to Torrance murder-s... (Aug '10) 17 hr Julio the Artist 83
News Loud noise in Redondo Beach (Jul '09) Mon Nancy Kirkjian 24
sex registration Mon Nancy Kirkjian 5
Abercrombie & Fitch Strong-Arm Robbery Linked t... Mon Nancy Kirkjian 1
News Hope Chapel parishoners sue ex-pastor, church f... (Sep '09) Mon Nancy Kirkjian 343
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Chuck 19,892
News Small earthquake rattles the greater Los Angele... Mon Reg Stromquist 2
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]