1 dead, 2 injured in bear attack at M...

1 dead, 2 injured in bear attack at Montana campground

There are 19 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 28, 2010, titled 1 dead, 2 injured in bear attack at Montana campground. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

At least one bear rampaged through a heavily occupied campground Wednesday near Yellowstone National Park in the middle of the night, killing one person and injuring two others during a terrifying attack that forced people to hide in their cars as an animal tore through tents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

landlover

Hermosa Beach, CA

#2 Jul 29, 2010
dont feed the bears !
Carnivore

Pasadena, CA

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Eat the bears!

Since: Apr 10

Torrance, CA

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Better yet,,,,camp at home!!!

Since: May 10

Long Beach, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2010
a bear in the woods. go figure...
bing dai

Libby, MT

#6 Jul 29, 2010
Was in Cooke city last week.....Be careful! Bring that gun and some spray
Bears Are Our Friends

Pasadena, CA

#7 Jul 29, 2010
LACONIA, N.H. A black bear walked into a New Hampshire house through an open door, ate two pears and a bunch of grapes, took a drink from the family fishbowl and grabbed a stuffed bear on its way out the door. Mary Beth Parkinson said the bear apparently took advantage of the open outside door to get into her kitchen Tuesday in Laconia, about 20 miles north of Concord. She thinks the garage door going up scared the bear enough that it fled the house.
She said she arrived in time to save the fish.
Cthulhu fhtagn

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Rise up, o, my brothers, and take your vengeance upon the two-legs! No more shalt your skins bedeck their cabins! Eat the truth, and the trutyh shall set you free!
Tea Party Bear

Menifee, CA

#10 Jul 29, 2010
They want their country back!!
-WSJ-IS-MY-HERO-

“Beautiful Ugly”

Since: Jul 10

West Hills, CA

#11 Jul 29, 2010
It was Smokey the bear!
libs are scared

Fullerton, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2010
What kind or morons go camping without a gun?
DrWong

El Segundo, CA

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Camping gear requirements updated: 1 tent, 1 sleeping bag, MRE's, and 1 S&W Mod. 29 44 Mag. loaded with hollow-point ammunition. Yee-haw!
Vito M

Monterey Park, CA

#14 Jul 29, 2010
We should train Bears to patrol our borders .
joe

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jul 29, 2010
we should allow campers to use lethal force when protecting ourselves is necessary while hiking or camping in federal parks etc,And maybe the feds could fence off some campgrounds with special fences and gates or guard shacks to see if that keeps the bears out at night...just as a trial measure in these areas
libs are scared

Fullerton, CA

#16 Jul 29, 2010
joe wrote:
we should allow campers to use lethal force when protecting ourselves is necessary while hiking or camping in federal parks etc,And maybe the feds could fence off some campgrounds with special fences and gates or guard shacks to see if that keeps the bears out at night...just as a trial measure in these areas
Easier to make a few rugs! I need a nice big Grizzly rug in front of my fireplace come to think of it.
U-R stupid

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#17 Jul 29, 2010
libs are scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Easier to make a few rugs! I need a nice big Grizzly rug in front of my fireplace come to think of it.
Every time I see your moniker I can't help but think...U-R stupid.
Wonderful Society

Glendale, CA

#18 Jul 30, 2010
I am always amazed to see how calous and cold people are after reading an article about the death of someone. If it's a dope user, a gang member or some other form of dirtbag, I totally understand. But seriously, making light of someone being killed? Incredibly sad.
-WSJ-IS-MY-HERO-

“Beautiful Ugly”

Since: Jul 10

West Hills, CA

#19 Aug 2, 2010
Wonderful Society wrote:
I am always amazed to see how calous and cold people are after reading an article about the death of someone. If it's a dope user, a gang member or some other form of dirtbag, I totally understand. But seriously, making light of someone being killed? Incredibly sad.
Talk about cold hearted, as thou dope users, gangbangers and dirt bags dont have family, a heart or a life to live. Does your comment even make ANY sense?

"You guys are cold people for making comments like this. I am a hero for saying dope users need a bullet in their head".

YOU are a complete scum bag idiot! And a dirty cop! FU!
libs are scared

Fullerton, CA

#20 Aug 6, 2010
U-R stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I see your moniker I can't help but think...U-R stupid.
I guess that means you are one of the scared rabbit people unable and unwilling to take care of yourself and asks the government to do it for you. In doing so oyu interfere with the millions that can indeed take care of themselves.

I pitty you.

BudH

“BudH- Clinton Harris same one.”

Since: Dec 07

La Mirada,Ca.

#21 Sep 6, 2010
Forgive a dum question. Why did`t sum camper shoot the (bleep)er?
Are there only Boy Scouts and sissies camping these days?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 12 hr Human 16
Sex Offender Moved in Manhattan Beach , Works w... Wed Alice - Beach Mom 2
hp's narco family Wed Raydot 2
News CSU faculty prepared to strike for 5 days in April Tue Ronald 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach Tue Chaznae Walker 14
News Maywood, Calif. Has History Of Hiring Bad Cops (Apr '07) Tue 54Npine 17
News Deadline closing in to cash unclaimed $63M lott... Feb 7 Raydot 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages