ASK THE LAWYER: Sexual harassment claims

Full story: Daily Breeze
Q: I read that a stripper at a night club is claiming sexual harassment. She sued the owner and a customer. Read more
Debbra S

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2010
A few years ago, South Bay police investigated a resident adult filming minors in his home with hiden cameras. The investigation called in parents, showing photos and video, but never provided closure. Parents were told to come back if the parents had any more information. They seized the home of the criminal. Parents returned with new information but were turned away. The invistigating officer told the parent to report the new information as a statement to the police station instead, even though the investigators had the case. First of all, isn't the "charge" of a felony crime (sexual conduct) against a minor enough for an investigating office in the South Bay with videos and photographs enough cause for the investigating office to place a suspect under arrest? Where is the District Attorney in protecting minor victim's rights? How many more victims have not been able to come forward or be protected by this city?
Chriss

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2013
Hello, my best friend and his employee are best friends (also after work hours). At work they like to have "fun fights" like jumping on each other (without nothing sexual, again they are just friends).
Could a third person (who is not working with them) make a complain of sexual harassment on my friend ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carson City Council To Consider Ataturk Statue ... 12 hr ATATURK 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr trying 19,718
News Blacks, Latinos Taking Steps to Unify (May '06) Mar 25 Taajsgpm 430
News Beverly Hills bakery accused of labor abuse by ... Mar 21 Joe 2
Kristopher farabee aka kris storm Mar 19 need info 1
Open minded women (Jan '13) Mar 15 3234136573 geo 26... 3
Exxon Catalyst Release, Torrance Feb '15 Hazmat 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 11:21PM PDT

Torrance Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]