ASK THE LAWYER: Sexual harassment claims

Full story: Daily Breeze

Q: I read that a stripper at a night club is claiming sexual harassment. She sued the owner and a customer.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Debbra S

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

A few years ago, South Bay police investigated a resident adult filming minors in his home with hiden cameras. The investigation called in parents, showing photos and video, but never provided closure. Parents were told to come back if the parents had any more information. They seized the home of the criminal. Parents returned with new information but were turned away. The invistigating officer told the parent to report the new information as a statement to the police station instead, even though the investigators had the case. First of all, isn't the "charge" of a felony crime (sexual conduct) against a minor enough for an investigating office in the South Bay with videos and photographs enough cause for the investigating office to place a suspect under arrest? Where is the District Attorney in protecting minor victim's rights? How many more victims have not been able to come forward or be protected by this city?
Chriss

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Hello, my best friend and his employee are best friends (also after work hours). At work they like to have "fun fights" like jumping on each other (without nothing sexual, again they are just friends).
Could a third person (who is not working with them) make a complain of sexual harassment on my friend ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Torrance Forum right now

Search the Torrance Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 min Samuel 18,499
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 37 min paddyomalley 7,818
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Brian_G 4,863
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,230
16-Year-Old Injured While Standing up on Double... 15 hr Carol 16
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 21 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Weather Sat Sarah 2
•••
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search