Maywood, Calif. Has History Of Hiring...

Maywood, Calif. Has History Of Hiring Bad Cops

There are 19 comments on the Immigration Watchdog story from Apr 5, 2007, titled Maywood, Calif. Has History Of Hiring Bad Cops. In it, Immigration Watchdog reports that:

“Known among law enforcement circles as a department of "second chances”

No mention anywhere of Maywood's Sanctuary policy.of course. They need cops that speak Spanish and look the other way when it comes to illegal aliens. via Immigration Watchdog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Immigration Watchdog.

LA Coroner

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2007
Maywood is a gang infested city. I wouldn't be surprised if these false allegations of police abuse are brought on by criminals and their families. I can tell you from personal experience that Maywood officers are dedicated and hard working. When the smoke clears, the truth will come out about their innocense. Keep up the good work. Hang in there guys!!!
Scissor Bill

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2007
LA Coroner wrote:
Maywood is a gang infested city. I wouldn't be surprised if these false allegations of police abuse are brought on by criminals and their families. I can tell you from personal experience that Maywood officers are dedicated and hard working. When the smoke clears, the truth will come out about their innocense. Keep up the good work. Hang in there guys!!!
Well, come on! Maywood PD has a lot of rejects!! I am very pro-police, but Maywood has hired a lot of losers that have no business in police work. They have hired vatos that no other police dept would touch!! Especially people fired from LAPD. Hell, the chief has never been even a seargent, came in from another department and jumped to Chief?? Come on, something's wrong!!
Ex-ElMontean

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#3 May 1, 2007
Most of the El Monte police either are, or offiliated with, EMF, EMH, or a whole other hodgepodge of numerous gangs that have been in El Monte for more than 100 years. They bust them, send them to the Boys Club, then give them jobs raking up leaves in the parks for the city. Good jobs with retirements, like i say you have to know somebody or be in a gang to get hired to work for the city there. Then they can attack lone white minority kids riding their bicycles, while the vatos in large groups, while they're drunk off of their asses, yell racial slurs at them, and we have to grow up as an end result in High School Mowwing the lawn carrying a gun at our own houses. The cops won't do anything because that would negate their feel good program of getting them off of the streets, plus they're members of the same gang, and as a result they leave school kids lives in the dust, doing homework at home with a 12 gauge pump loaded with copper platted trouble-odd-duck and an uzi. They infest neighborhoods and intimidate people so that they can sell drugs, and in effect take over the neighborhood with police protection. You guys might as well hire Latila the Hun or Blue Beard for a Police Cheif if you're going to get an officer from El Monte. Good luck, i use to drive truck and deliver and pick-up freight in Maywood and Cudahay, both neighborhoods with their very own challenges. I can attest to those neighborhoods not being Mister Rodger's neighborhoods either, but never look for answers from the El Monte Police. You might as well have the German Army from WWII come in there and help you all sort things out.
curious

West Covina, CA

#4 May 1, 2007
Ex-ElMontean wrote:
Most of the El Monte police either are, or offiliated with, EMF, EMH, or a whole other hodgepodge of numerous gangs that have been in El Monte for more than 100 years. They bust them, send them to the Boys Club, then give them jobs raking up leaves in the parks for the city. Good jobs with retirements, like i say you have to know somebody or be in a gang to get hired to work for the city there. Then they can attack lone white minority kids riding their bicycles, while the vatos in large groups, while they're drunk off of their asses, yell racial slurs at them, and we have to grow up as an end result in High School Mowwing the lawn carrying a gun at our own houses. The cops won't do anything because that would negate their feel good program of getting them off of the streets, plus they're members of the same gang, and as a result they leave school kids lives in the dust, doing homework at home with a 12 gauge pump loaded with copper platted trouble-odd-duck and an uzi. They infest neighborhoods and intimidate people so that they can sell drugs, and in effect take over the neighborhood with police protection. You guys might as well hire Latila the Hun or Blue Beard for a Police Cheif if you're going to get an officer from El Monte. Good luck, i use to drive truck and deliver and pick-up freight in Maywood and Cudahay, both neighborhoods with their very own challenges. I can attest to those neighborhoods not being Mister Rodger's neighborhoods either, but never look for answers from the El Monte Police. You might as well have the German Army from WWII come in there and help you all sort things out.
Why are you so obsessed with the place you left? Instead of trying to change it for the better you turned tail and left for a new town. Now you complain daily about it from your bunker out there in the boonies.

Wherever you are now must not be so great because you seem real lonely. El Monte isn't a place for people with paper thin skin, but it's not the worst place in the world.
DaLordOfWar

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#5 May 1, 2007
I left there because i hated living there because when i left the place was crawling with criminals and most of them wore badges. From 1969-1993=24 years, and time is the best companion to truth, i wore the armor that it took to live in Hell Monte. I lived in Monrovia too for 2 years as well as Azusa for 2 years also. I grew up in El Monte and do want the place to change for the better as i still have a few friends there, especially the one's that have kids, who still live there and i hope that they get to live in a better place than where i had to grow up. I know that it has changed alot as i've communicated with people who live there now. Once i left to go to my friends house 50 miles away and he told me the secret of life, "Escape from El Monte", like a movie title. He was right and i took his advice. Yes, i do have a blow-up female manican next to me here in my bunker named Maitress Helga and we get along famously. This exercise has been good for my typing skills, thought processes, and expressing how i feel about the place where i grew up, a subject that i feel knowledgable about. One day i hope to go back and see kids who get to walk to a school that doesn't have to have barbed wire fences in a city that doesn't report 5% of the crime that goes on in it. It use to be me kicking that can to school and then everything changed and i moved on, voted with my feet. Took myself on a voyage thru all 48 states to see a world that consists mostly of nice people with homes that they don't even lock the doors at when they leave. A country where kids can play in their front yards. Far away from police protected crack dealers and gang members who run the neighborhoods out there in Neverland. May the Great Warlord Bush drink the blood of all of the terrorists in Iraq. By the way my paper thin skin has been shot twice on two seperate occasions, as a direct result of life in El Monte, too much fun. I saw what was around me and said to myself, the best thing that i can do for the people that i care about around me is set a good example by leaving and improving my own life. You go to work out there and your house gets burgled. Then you go anywhere else, at anytime, then the cops point guns at you. Cops pointing guns at little 12 year old kids on bikes at school is a sign that it's time to leave. Pancho Villas best to all of the Mickey Mouse Club out there.
curious

West Covina, CA

#6 May 1, 2007
Well Ok if you say so. If you ask me only criminals themselves have that much trouble with the law.

Do us all a favor since you've made your point. Instead of complaining about El Monte, CA why don't you write something positive about where you live now.
NescabarAloplop

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#7 May 2, 2007
Your'e right curious george. Rock on.
its the cops

Downey, CA

#8 May 3, 2007
maywood pd is not good
SirMarcusGarvey

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#9 May 8, 2007
You're right Curious George. I've decided to move to Glendora and join the Arcadia Fire Department. Then i'll buy a lick-her store on Peck and Lambert in El Monte and hobknob, rub elbows with, the upper echelons of society. I then will buy a large track of land across the EMPD, the old grocery store, and build an exact replica of the Soviet Kremlin. I will petition to make this sovern territory. Then start a prostitution ring there and restaraunt with belly dancers, snake charming horns, cobras comming out of woven baskets, and have a band with invisable violins. I will name this Sovereign territory Khazastan West, with a bar and grill, and it's own police force of guys dressed like Sinbad with swords. I'll rule it in an underground airconditioned layer from a bean bag chair. I'll have high resolution TV monitors all over the premesise and when i clap my hands together my belly dancer will come out of their harems and give me lap dances. I'll even hire a couple of chola girls to act as jugglers and do shot of cuervo with them to help their coordination. Once i get them to their threshold of excitation i'll have them wrestle in warm honey and i'll lick it off of them, quit happily. - You're Fearless Leader, Rocketman (AKA- Pancho Villa).
Dirty cops

Beverly Hills, CA

#10 May 8, 2007
I know I live there in el monte and I have seen it all there live this place is crazy not that I want to live here but I have no choice for now but as soon as I can I will get the hell out of here. Im 30 years old and have never been in trouble with the law until recently yes you bet here in el monte the cops are so mean and you have no word.
Mandingo

United States

#11 May 10, 2007
Dirty cops wrote:
I know I live there in el monte and I have seen it all there live this place is crazy not that I want to live here but I have no choice for now but as soon as I can I will get the hell out of here. Im 30 years old and have never been in trouble with the law until recently yes you bet here in el monte the cops are so mean and you have no word.
What did you get arrested for vato??
happy fourth of JULY

Covina, CA

#12 Jul 4, 2007
happy fourth of JULY
The Truth

Pacoima, CA

#13 Jul 6, 2007
MAYWOOD POLICE WHICH IS CUDAHY POLICE, BIGGEST CRIMINALS
WITH A UNIFORM AND A PATROL CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
BUT THEY ARE TO PROTECT THE COMMUNITY
The law

Los Alamitos, CA

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Andrew Serrata lies on court document
Ethics

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Andrew Serrata has been fired from the Los Angles Sherrif Department!!
Maywood Maynard

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2015
Maywood PD, top to bottom and side to side. Criminal and corrupt. Dispatchers, Chaplains, Social Workers, Community Service, Code Enforcement, all of them make life a poor caricature of an exploitation movie.
54Npine

Tempe, AZ

#20 Feb 9, 2016
That's why they have sheriffs now says a lot about the grimy cops they were hiring
concerned citizen

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Mar 9, 2016
54Npine wrote:
That's why they have sheriffs now says a lot about the grimy cops they were hiring
Thank god they have the sheriffs who are so honest and clean. Pick up a newspaper dummy!!!!
Raydot

Victorville, CA

#23 Mar 13, 2016
The Maywood Cops are some of the best in the country. Did you know they put their lives on the line to keep AMERICANS safe. They busted this one illegal alien MS13 sissy gang banger and the courts put that evil son of a b itch in prison where it belonged. He finally got out after five years and he was gayer than a fruit cake. Most anchor banger brats go into prison straight and come out as homosexuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Fitus T Bluster 20,177
News Female Fighters Estrada, Lopez, Enriquez and Qu... 13 hr Sheri Ann 1
News Blink-182 will bring new music to Irvine Meadow... 13 hr Lucy Jane 1
News California Primary: How Hollywood Could Go for ... 13 hr Julie Jane 1
what happen 2 little mobster lms (Aug '09) Wed Baby doll 7
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... Apr 24 Over Leaned 3
Helicopters over my house Apr 20 Bonnie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages