Plea bargain made in Mongol King homi...

Plea bargain made in Mongol King homicide

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Plea bargain made in Mongol King homicide. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The man who fatally shot a Torrance restaurant worker in an apparent feud over a woman has taken a plea deal that will send him to prison for 25 years to life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

BAD OUTCOME

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
This was 1st degree, premeditated murder. It's LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE. This was a bad bad outcome by an idiot prosecutor.
mexicans on the run

Monrovia, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2008
How many killers do we read about who hide back in Mexico, this is why we need to secure our borders and do more workplace raids and jail employers who hire illegal aliens. Now that California is in a budjet crisis we need to quit wasting billions of dollars on schools, free medical and jails for so many illegal aliens.
OnceOut

Lake Forest, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2008
When he gets out he will only be how old? will he really do 25 years or will there be time off for good behavior etc...and maybe he can lift weights while he is in there and then he won't need a gun next time. he can just tear someone's head off. Great system. I think they should let him out when the guy he harmed walks out a healthy person again. Just a great system we have here.
Screw you

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 4, 2013
mexicans on the run wrote:
How many killers do we read about who hide back in Mexico, this is why we need to secure our borders and do more workplace raids and jail employers who hire illegal aliens. Now that California is in a budjet crisis we need to quit wasting billions of dollars on schools, free medical and jails for so many illegal aliens.
Are you retarded. Quit spending money on schools so that we can stop some illegal immigrants who are just trying to make a living for their families. You sir are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Inglewood Lanes (Jan '17) 21 min INGLEWOOD LANES B... 97
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Linden Nj 21,198
Inglewood Jukebox (Oct '14) Sep 21 Musikologist 6
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center Sep 21 INGLEWOOD LANES I... 81
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Sep 21 INGLEWOOD LANES B... 123
Review: Annual ARC-CAL State Bowling Tournament... Sep 21 ARC CAL STATE BOW... 24
News Inglewood man plead no contest in Hawthorne sho... (Jul '09) Sep 21 Cristobal Urbina 12

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages