4,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Response

La Puente, CA

#5105 Sep 19, 2012
Were not interested inhearing anything about that fat headed idiot calling himself, Willard Mitt Romney.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#5106 Sep 19, 2012
Response wrote:
Were not interested inhearing anything about that fat headed idiot calling himself, Willard Mitt Romney.
motherjones.com
Thou shall not wander our eyes from the regime. Let's keep focused on what the great Obama says.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#5107 Sep 19, 2012
MoJones wrote:
The creeping cruds are coming back out of the woodwork.
Where is motherjones.com when you need more footage of Republican idiots in action or full swing?
...libreal morons! what are you going to do when gas is $10 a gallon? drive a ecectric car, that is power by energy, from fossil fuels?? you just can't see the "forest, for the trees"....btw, mother jones.com is an enviormentalist nut-jobs, best friend!! a libreal rag!!
Response

La Puente, CA

#5108 Sep 19, 2012
For a good time look at this web site:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5109 Sep 19, 2012
Still no experimental tests showing climate change mitigation can do even the smallest measurable good?

That's how you can tell it's a hoax.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#5110 Sep 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Still no experimental tests showing climate change mitigation can do even the smallest measurable good?
That's how you can tell it's a hoax.
I thought that we could tell that it's a hoax when they got caught falseieing their data to try to prove their point.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5111 Sep 19, 2012
David Miller wrote:
Never had so much fun listening to that stupid Republican / Tea Party Nation member, Willard Mitt Romney, wonder when the little clown Paul D. Ryan will appear next?
motherjones.com
for his sake and that of the romney campaign, they better not schedual him to talk to the A.A.R.P.

ryan/romney(ryans words, not mine) has a plan to deal with seniors...

they wany to voucherize medicare, thus throwing future seniors to the wolves of the private insurance market.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5112 Sep 19, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>lol....what you call obama? brilliant?...obama gives away oil rights to russia, hugo chevez, leaks top secret info....brilliant? lol....yes, you are way to smart for me!!
I seem to remember hugo chavez coming to power while Bush was in the whitehouse.

hugo repelled bush's coup attempt, thus enabling a new standard of dealing with the US.

I see hope in SA, while you see just what you want...

for the first time in 4 centuries, they(not just venesuala) are embarking on a path of self determination. you being extreamly pro-corporate??
you naturally, hate that fact.

all I know is bush started two wars, and Obama is cleaning them up afterwards....getting US OUT...

as promised.

he also ordered the bin laden hit.

mitt thinks Obama is in with the religious protestors who are freaking out over a comic...

it is one of the craziest statements, regarding foriegn policy, Ive ever heard from a fully nominated, presidential candidate.
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5113 Sep 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, anything to NOT talk about the failures of Obama and how he messed up on Sept 11. I just hope Hillary got everything taken care of in the Cook Islands, most of us are worried about that situation.
many of US just want to see our troops come home.

Obama is doing that, he is ending the two wars Bush started.\

and it looks like Obama will win the election!!

public sentiment is now three quatres agianst any further involvement in afghanistan.

things have really turned around.

the democrats are KICKING the republicans ASS on foriegn policy issues...

the republicans LOOK compleatly OUT of touch with regardds to the middle east and russia.

Romney has stated he thinks Russia is our biggest global threat.

while he thinks a path to peace in israel is for former and future presidents.......but not him.

his policy positions are basically NON positions.
Responsed

La Puente, CA

#5114 Sep 19, 2012
In the good house keeping seal of approval, Willard Mitt Romney indorses the following web site: motherjones.com

You pay for your own weather.

Perris, CA

#5116 Sep 20, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to remember hugo chavez coming to power while Bush was in the whitehouse.
hugo repelled bush's coup attempt, thus enabling a new standard of dealing with the US.
I see hope in SA, while you see just what you want...
for the first time in 4 centuries, they(not just venesuala) are embarking on a path of self determination. you being extreamly pro-corporate??
you naturally, hate that fact.
all I know is bush started two wars, and Obama is cleaning them up afterwards....getting US OUT...
as promised.
he also ordered the bin laden hit.
mitt thinks Obama is in with the religious protestors who are freaking out over a comic...
it is one of the craziest statements, regarding foriegn policy, Ive ever heard from a fully nominated, presidential candidate.
...this is so much b.s....are you still breathing? hugo is a dictator, that obama supports with our tax dollars....bush again?..you think that the terrorist that were hiding in those countries, should get away with attacking us? really?...you think obama isn't crazy? really?....you are the most mis-led person, i have ever heard of....for once i'am speechless!!

Perris, CA

#5117 Sep 20, 2012
..here is one for you global warming nut: just look up: agenda 21....or....www.iclei.com..... it confirms everything i was saying....enjoy!!
Norweeg rats

Covina, CA

#5118 Sep 20, 2012
It's all in a plain written format so please go here: motherjones.com
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5119 Sep 20, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...this is so much b.s....are you still breathing? hugo is a dictator, that obama supports with our tax dollars....bush again?..you think that the terrorist that were hiding in those countries, should get away with attacking us? really?...you think obama isn't crazy? really?....you are the most mis-led person, i have ever heard of....for once i'am speechless!!
for starters, the guy YOU wanted to win last time, was very serious considering a war with IRAN....

BUSH invaded two countrys.... and you cant remember what happened??

obviously it was (6000 plus dead soldeirs and 40000 amputees?)

I voted for the US NOT going into war number three...

meanwhile Obama serves two terms and END bush's wars...

and gets Osama to boot. ill take the dems on foriegn issues over the nutty rebuttlickers...(romney thinks Obama is with the protesors!)

two wars, 6 trillion dollars in debt!!....bad republicans, no whitehouse!!!

your party WRECKED the economy, and Obama isnt fixing it quick enough for you. so want the keys back....

and you cannot have them...

Id be worrying about who you GOT for 2016.

ps: romney's nutty comments about Obama being with the protestors, really sunk him, EVEN BEFORE he insulted half the electorate in that video.
Valved

Covina, CA

#5120 Sep 20, 2012
Your right global warming could be solved if all the HOT AIR republicans stopped talking.

motherjones.com
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#5121 Sep 20, 2012
whoops.....we left the door open on the freezer,

and we just fried the arctic.

if greenland melts, the ocean levels will rise 20 ft!!
Valved

Covina, CA

#5122 Sep 20, 2012
Listen to what Willard Mitt Romney says, maybe it will help you too?

motherjones.com
Itsthemedia

Vacaville, CA

#5123 Sep 20, 2012
Stop Fking up my air and everyone elses KOOKS. Try thinking past your ass. Their are much more jobs to be had moving FORWARD than BACKWARD into the dark ages. Who the heck taught these people that the air was for anyone to destroy? These people dont even know the meaning of COMMONS. Air is not only one of them, but the most important one.
Nailed

Covina, CA

#5124 Sep 20, 2012
What you don't like thenew heat lamp we bought for you?

motherjones.com

Perris, CA

#5125 Sep 21, 2012
Wayne wrote:
The enforcement of AB 32 will cause an economic disaster for California that will keep other states from passing such legislation, and probably do more harm for the cause than it will help the environment.
Points to ponder on AB 32 / Prop 23:
° AB 32 is not a pollution law, it is a global warming law, but it won’t have any effect on global warming.
° Prop 23, in spite of fear-mongering by opponents, does not repeal any clean-air laws. It does not increase local pollution.
° CARB over-estimated diesel emmisions by 340%. What else have they over-estimated?
° Key CARB personnel caught lying about credentials and then failing to reveal this after it is discovered internally before AB 32 passed, until after AB 32 passed. What else are they lying about and with-holding?
° Sacramento State University reports estimated cost of $3734 per year per family due strictly to AB 32.
° CARB has admitted that California alone cannot have an impact on reducing global warming and CO2 emissions.
° US EPA acknowledges that US action alone will not impact the world CO2 levels;
° US EPA (11 July 2010) said that bills in Congress will not reduce the total use of gas and oil of 20 million gallons per day for decades.
° LAO (CA Legislative Analyst Office) stated: CA economy at large will be adversely affected by implementation of climate-related policies that are not in place elsewhere.(Letter to Dan Logue, 13 May 2010)
° Even CARB’s own economic experts have recognized the fact that jobs will be lost because of AB 32. In fact, they recommend establishing a “Worker Transition Program” to provide assistance to people who lose their jobs because of AB 32 regulations.
° AB 32 does nothing for local pollution, nor does Proposition 23 do anything to increase local pollution.
When the loudest objections to any candidacy or initiative are focused on vilifying its financial backers, this often indicates that its opponents’ arguments on its merits are weak.
Vote yes on Prop 23 and suspend AB32.
...what is it about fraud, don't you understand? this is why food prices up, gas, etc. everything, cause the nutty epa, is destroying the economy in ca. the last thing i want for ca. is more un-employment! wise up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 3 hr cynthiag58 29
Can we get the Lucas Museum for Redondo? Wed TiogaJoe 1
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) Jun 27 Scary 35
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Jun 25 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 10
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Jun 25 jolynnspencer 1
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Jun 23 Mark 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages