Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Long Beach, CA

#219894 Oct 3, 2013
This thread has become nothing but a troll rage forum. Grow up.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219898 Oct 3, 2013
guest wrote:
This thread has become nothing but a troll rage forum. Grow up.
Which guest?:)
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219902 Oct 3, 2013
Cadaver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't matter if I was a five year old kid putting on a magic show loser...your entire position against gays getting married is lame so piss off.
LOL!!
What a punk you are.
There's no magic, certainly.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219904 Oct 3, 2013
Cadaver Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they and you feel about civil rights shitass???
"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.

Location hidden

#219905 Oct 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.
Wow.....Glad you hold back some of
your anger......
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219906 Oct 3, 2013
Mash those smilies, shitferbrains.

Location hidden

#219907 Oct 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.....Glad you hold back some of
your anger......
I'm going to for sure after seeing
you go berserk....tonight!!!!
You probably have a vein bulging...

Location hidden

#219908 Oct 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>"civil rights" is the main astroturf phrase for the child molesters and dog screwers. How transparent.
What is with the AstroTurf? Do
you get $50.00 every time you
post it? Just like Gene Simmons
and his moneybag copy write???
Beavis and Brucie

Pulaski, TN

#219910 Oct 4, 2013
Call Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably have a vein bulging...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219911 Oct 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a dumb media believing whore. LOL. when one side (the D's and Obama) refuse to negotiate, it's obvious there is a reason fool! This is all the Dems have left after pushing that joke of a health Care on us. They want a shutdown so they can make speeches on every corner blaming the R's and that evil Tea Party. It really doesn't surprise me that you didn't get it. Obama is spending more money keeping places closed. LOL!!!
Im glad you don't get it.

People are so worried about Hillary, truth is as long as the teatards are vetting candidates the democrats could beat the GOP running Pee Wee Herman.

It isn't a matter of blame, the teatards are indeed responsible for the shutdown, they manufactured this crisis, for political reasons. Last time the GOP did this, they lost the house in the next election. This has been pointed out by more responsible republicans.

If they manufacture a default on the debt,( which I don't actually expect them to do ) it will be game over for the GOP, there will only be one viable party left.

Not everyone in the GOP is on board with these terrorists. The GOP needs to cut the idiots lose, that would bring in moderates and they would have a viable political party again.

Your party is following morons like lemmings off a cliff.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#219912 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"civil rights" is the main .....
You poor thing. I can't imagine what it feels like to have these images in one's mind, and be unable to restrict them from flowing out and poisoning the air around you.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219913 Oct 4, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing. I can't imagine what it feels like to have these images in one's mind, and be unable to restrict them from flowing out and poisoning the air around you.
Peer pressure from astroturfers don't affect me, shitferbrains.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#219914 Oct 4, 2013
Big Sloganeering Fuckwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad you don't get it.
People are so worried about Hillary, truth is as long as the teatards are vetting candidates the democrats could beat the GOP running Pee Wee Herman.
It isn't a matter of blame, the teatards are indeed responsible for the shutdown, they manufactured this crisis, for political reasons. Last time the GOP did this, they lost the house in the next election. This has been pointed out by more responsible republicans.
If they manufacture a default on the debt,( which I don't actually expect them to do ) it will be game over for the GOP, there will only be one viable party left.
Not everyone in the GOP is on board with these terrorists. The GOP needs to cut the idiots lose, that would bring in moderates and they would have a viable political party again.
Your party is following morons like lemmings off a cliff.
"terrorists"????????

My, Brucie, but you swish so dramatically.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#219915 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Peer pressure from astroturfers don't affect me, shitferbrains.
You poor thing.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219916 Oct 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"terrorists"????????
My, Brucie, but you swish so dramatically.
Yeah... do this or we will crash the country

That is exactly what they are, of course they are bad at it, people already know how this will come out.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#219917 Oct 4, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't matter if I was a five year old kid putting on a magic show loser...your entire position against gays getting married is lame so piss off.
LOL!!
Oh gee wilikers Mr. Cleaver that sure was a witty retort. You must've been up all night thinking that one up. I bet your Mom helped you with the big words.

What a punk you are.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219918 Oct 4, 2013
Landfill Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
What "news", shitferbrains? Matthews or Maddow or Mike Malloy or the NY Slimes? Or CBS, maybe? "Fake, but accurate"?
People who stick things in their braincase are understood to be stooooopid, Mikey. I don't apologize for being truly educated.
Remember, shitferbrains: your sphincter is NOT a landfill.
Once again dumbsh*t that's not 'Mikey', fk you're dumb..Now go back to watching Fox "news" and that cuntress Colter, moron..and STFU.
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#219919 Oct 4, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand for the Constitution freedom and equality and justice for all...
You stand for hate bigotry and tyranny and forced religion...
WE CAN ALL SEE WHO IS THE PATRIOT AND WHO SI THE TRAITOR LYING PILE OF EVIL TRASH GUSTAVO.
Typical gay cult response ...
Gustavo

Hawthorne, CA

#219920 Oct 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cub Scouts don't count.
the cub scouts are next, to be taken over by the gay cult society
Big D

Modesto, CA

#219921 Oct 4, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
the cub scouts are next, to be taken over by the gay cult society
No they are after the core of your society, the gay wing of the KKK :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 11 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 121
Review: Inglewood Lanes 16 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 88
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Sat gang politics 14
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Jun 22 Human 219
News One of the LAPD cruisers allegedly stolen by ca... Jun 22 secret Asian man 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945
News Clippers Reportedly to Announce New Arena in In... Jun 17 hey hey hay 3

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages