Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,761 - 188,780 of 200,561 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218284
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Cali Girl 13

Since: Sep 13

160

Reseda, CA
Aren't you a little old to say Sup?
Ha Ha ! Good ol Jizzy!

Busted Frankie, YUK! YUK! YUK!
you are way off Dummy! Lol

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218285
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>you are way off Dummy! Lol
You stupid old men are bugging me
left and right calling me other people
that's why so many posts,but nice try!
How is the "Gang"?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218286
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>you are way off Dummy! Lol
Jizz........Frankie lives up north not in
LA....Am I on a trip then LOL LOL LOL
Flounders

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218287
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

They might make a good pet in a few million years.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218289
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trollin Frankie
Not Frankie but good try you
Honorary Lesbian..Ha Ha wait till he
posts lol,you still won't know who I am!
Tried to change my pic for you but
Topix sucks and my settings won't work! Swear I am not Frankie I'm a woman, just like my pic says...
Enjoy Guessing Jizz.....

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218291
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Frankie but good try you
Honorary Lesbian..Ha Ha wait till he
posts lol,you still won't know who I am!
Tried to change my pic for you but
Topix sucks and my settings won't work! Swear I am not Frankie I'm a woman, just like my pic says...
Enjoy Guessing Jizz.....
Ya know,who cares who you are! What I want to know is if you ever plan on posting something that's actually on the topic of this thread? As it is all you post is off topic,unintelligent B.S. that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which has already been proven to be moot! The question of this thread has been answered! Post something with a modicum of intelligence or move along now,please! Marriage equality is now the law of the state for ever more,Prop 8 has been ruled unconstitutional and for very good reason!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218292
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Alas, I am done playing with you. Off to the retard corned, begone troll.

PS there is nothing wrong with the settings on topix, its the spaz behind the keyboard.
Go pop some Viagra!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218293
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

-Bill Of Rights- wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know,who cares who you are! What I want to know is if you ever plan on posting something that's actually on the topic of this thread? As it is all you post is off topic,unintelligent B.S. that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread which has already been proven to be moot! The question of this thread has been answered! Post something with a modicum of intelligence or move along now,please! Marriage equality is now the law of the state for ever more,Prop 8 has been ruled unconstitutional and for very good reason!
Ya ,Bill of Rights......
First of all sir.....NO ONE stays on topic
here.Secondly,people keep calling me other people(who they hate) names.
I'm not letting anyone call me a man.
Thirdly,if one of you people would post
something other than about or to ME
to insult me,maybe I would....
Lastly,MYOB another oldster troll!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218294
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

girly-man sock titties wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong can't admit you were
wrong? Where is your mugshot ?
You chicken!!!
I still don't see a picture. Tell us we're supposed to see it, girly-man. On your profile? There I see "image not available".
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218295
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not letting anyone call me a man.
Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218296
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't see a picture. Tell us we're supposed to see it, girly-man. On your profile? There I see "image not available".
Girly Man Sock Titties??? You are a
Very rude person with a bad personality!
I feel sorry for your boyfriends...:(

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218297
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.
Did your mother abandon you?
Now I'm a tranny? WTF is wrong with
you?WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218298
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother abandon you?
Now I'm a tranny? WTF is wrong with
you?WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!
WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!

Fry cook Robot sez:

"Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged."

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218299
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE YOU
CHICKEN!!

Fry cook Robot sez:

"Posting in all caps makes your posts harder to read and is discouraged."
Oh My God!!!!!! LMFAO

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218300
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, man, those steroids aren't working out for you, are they? You smell of fish - and BADLY.
Seriously,where is your picture ...?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218301
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously,where is your picture ...?
Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218302
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Who is we???
You won't ever be satisfied.
You're one of those men who
are never wrong.Lonely,no?
How should I prove it ?
My driver's license? Lol
Ya,sure .....You can friend me
on Facebook....

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218303
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
What an ignorant picture.
I have to say,mine is better!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218304
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the burden is on you. Until you produce a verifiable image, we'll all settle for this one:

http://jaggermafia.files.wordpress.com/2010/0...
How would I verify it Derp?
You would be the judge!
Piss off!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218305
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is we???
You won't ever be satisfied.
You're one of those men who
are never wrong.Lonely,no?
How should I prove it ?
My driver's license? Lol
Ya,sure .....You can friend me
on Facebook....
What a total imbecile. Facebook is for the lowest common denominator, for lonely people desperate for friends. The picture I linked to is THE backbone of Suckerberg's landfill, and VERY likely what you resemble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Torrance Discussions

Search the Torrance Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min truth told 18,739
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr facts faced 15,929
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) Aug 15 xxxAnnAxxx 85
Hermosa Beach California Parking Ticket Scams (Oct '10) Aug 14 Bud 8
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
•••
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
Torrance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••