Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#211726 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Kimare and those kinds want the USA to become a theocracy and want to control everyones private life.....IT WONT HAPPEN AND IF THEY TRY WE THE PEOPLE WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS... Nazi fascist always lose.....GET THAT KIMARE.
I have never understood people that claim to be for small government, wants a government that will control our personal lives, a woman’s rights to her own body, who you people can marry and who they cant, HUGE government that intrudes into your personal life.

You have to really be out of touch to mismatch those.

The GOP was never for religion, they need the votes because they don’t have enough rich people to win elections, but they don’t really care about religon.

We have had republican presidents with a majority of GOP in congress... was even a tiny move made against Roe V Wade... of course not.

They are easily duped by lip service, and they vote according to that, not to any actual track record.

Oh the GOP will present bills on the federal level, where there is no chance of them being passed. But if there is a hint of it being able to pass, as when they are in a majority with a Republican president… not a hint of a bill.

Easy to dupe these people.
Dork walk

Covina, CA

#211727 Aug 23, 2013
It's Friday and who let the DORKS out of the mental hospital so early?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#211728 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
wants a government that will control our personal lives,
Yet you voted for Obama?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211729 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No such law. That was just a Nazi who wanted to hide fact he was so he made up some BS law. If you act like a Nazi like far righters do that is what us normal people will call you.
OK then fruitloops, Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies. An internet adage.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211730 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. But atleast she or he could hate and be bigoted and even violent as they wish.
"Hater!" "Bigot!" "Violent!"

Ho hum.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211731 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Kimare and those kinds want the USA to become a theocracy and want to control everyones private life.....IT WONT HAPPEN AND IF THEY TRY WE THE PEOPLE WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE BUGS... Nazi fascist always lose.....GET THAT KIMARE.
Relax spice boy.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211732 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never understood people that claim to be for small government, wants a government that will control our personal lives, a woman’s rights to her own body, who you people can marry and who they cant, HUGE government that intrudes into your personal life.
You have to really be out of touch to mismatch those.
The GOP was never for religion, they need the votes because they don’t have enough rich people to win elections, but they don’t really care about religon.
We have had republican presidents with a majority of GOP in congress... was even a tiny move made against Roe V Wade... of course not.
They are easily duped by lip service, and they vote according to that, not to any actual track record.
Oh the GOP will present bills on the federal level, where there is no chance of them being passed. But if there is a hint of it being able to pass, as when they are in a majority with a Republican president… not a hint of a bill.
Easy to dupe these people.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211733 Aug 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you voted for Obama?
Oh the irony right? Big D doesn't see it. All he knows is Obama GOOD!
The sagga

Covina, CA

#211735 Aug 23, 2013
Glendora, California murder's at car wash.

What's the connection to Drew Friss and Glendora Plumbing and Heating on Foothill Blvd.?

Drew F. was arrested after showing up for work there, he is the prime suspect for the stabbing deaths of two men.

LACSD was the best choice and the lead agency that took over this investigation to protect the Glendora Police Department for it habit of covering up for politically connected influence peddlers that live in Glendora, California.

If the GPD investigate the connected to made men then they could lose their job.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211736 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So just an attack and no real comment/??? Tell me how my post is wrong.
Not so much wrong as moronic. But it was wrong too. If you get so mad you start getting silly like that calling people Nazis etc, you have lost.

It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211737 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie....Point is this. The far righters act like Nazi,s they support Nazi like ideals and rules. duck is a duck.
The point is you are an angry dope.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211740 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
LOL you don’t understand ( as usual ), I like that they don’t actually give a crap about religion, if they weren’t so boneheaded about other stuff they would have my vote.

They’re not giving a crap about religion is one of their good points.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211741 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie....Yes I am angry at all you nazi pigs attacking the Constitution and freedom...
Aw, poor thing.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211742 Aug 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you don’t understand ( as usual ), I like that they don’t actually give a crap about religion, if they weren’t so boneheaded about other stuff they would have my vote.
They’re not giving a crap about religion is one of their good points.
Yeah, yeah, hates big government but votes for Obama. What more need I say? Your moronic actions speak for themselves.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211743 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie...Prove it was wrong. You cant just say was wrong and not prove why..
THIS SHOULD BE GOOD...here comes lie after lie.
As I said (moron) not so much wrong as moronic. Prove it wasn't. This should be good.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211747 Aug 23, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Awww shutup, no one care what you say.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me no one cares. It shows me that you care.

You big dopey galoot!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211748 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
Frankie..Ok yea so you cant prove me wrong I see....run off now loser. PROVE ME WORNG OR SHWO THE WHOLE SITE YOUR JUST THE LIAR I KNOW YOU ARE...
You do a fine job of that yourself. You don't need my help, stop asking.

Calm down. You're all upset. It's just a silly Topix thread, silly.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211750 Aug 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, hates big government but votes for Obama. What more need I say? Your moronic actions speak for themselves.
learn English idiot, both parties are for huge government, it is always a picking between a lesser of evils
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211751 Aug 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you voted for Obama?
Yeah, it is one big government or another, you pick between the lesser of evils.

I don’t want the government dictating my personal life which republicans champion.

that is by far the worse evil
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#211756 Aug 23, 2013
Scroll button time again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honorable mention Naughty Maggie Sat Stay South Bay In... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
looking for my brother Fri benkel 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Aug 25 blessed528 43
Best Furniture Store in Torrance Aug 22 musttoast 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Aug 22 OJ s 1
Tiny dog on Anaheim st - Sunday night Aug 22 k8baldwin 1

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages