Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for ...

Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety violations

There are 289 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety violations. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Harbor- UCLA Medical Center has failed to keep its operating rooms clean and safe and to protect its patients from possible infection, according to federal inspection reports recently released to The Times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
TaxNoMore

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2011
"The hospital failed to maintain a sanitary environment for the provision of surgical services," the reports said. "This could lead to contaminated surfaces in the operating room and the spread of infection."

A third world Mexican.......well, you know.

"We only have to recall what happened with the former King/Drew Medical Center," he said.

"The downfall of that hospital started with these types of alerts."
Margaret simmons

Sacramento, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Dr. Shirley Chi, Arcadia dermatologiest and teacher of medicine UCLA, prescribed attarax to me in her Arcadia office...WITHOUT REGARD to it's possible DEADLY
affect on me. I suffered fainting, rapid heartbeat, ripping heart pain, dizziness and
extreme dry mouth. Her office basically dismissed my report of the deadly reaction
I had...and SHIRLEY CHI MD never acknowledged her MISTAKE.. In my opinion,
her over site as to the consequences of this inappropriate drug is cavalier and out
of the rhelm of responsible medicine.
Raj Chanani

Fontana, CA

#3 Jun 29, 2015
I was held against my will at the Harbor UCLA Medical center psychiatric unit. I was released 20 days later. I was at the hospital on two different occasions. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was billed a total of 200,000 dollars for the services that I did not request. Later, Medical paid the bill but there is still the issue of holding me against my will.

It is not good.
Raj

Fontana, CA

#9 Jul 26, 2015
I was walking down the street and passed by a Hispanic American peoples house. They had flags of California, America and one other flag at their house. I was feeling angry at America and the Hispanic people so I stopped at that house and started to pull out a rose bush. The owners of the house saw me and screamed that they were calling the cops. I waited at that house and the cops showed up. The cops wrestled me down and handcuffed me. Then they put me in the squad car and took me to the Harbor UCLA medical centers mental hospital. While I was there, they gave us 3 meals a day and the environment was safe. Also, there was a problem with the showers, since there was only one shower for the men and a different one for the women. I was only able to shower a few times while I was at the mental hospital. Also, they did not give us toothbrushes so my breath stank bad after a few days. I was held at the mental hospital for 20 days and then released. The hospital billed me 90,000 dollars for services that I did not request. Medical paid the bill since I did not have much money.

I returned home and thought that I should write out my experiences.
Raj Chanani

Fontana, CA

#10 Jan 5, 2016
Hello people of Torrance Police Department,

I just wanted to thank you for all the work that you are doing. I had a few run ins with some of your officers and found them to be well trained and doing their job.

They took me to the mental hospital at Harbor UCLA Medical Center on two occasions. I felt they did their best. There were some legal issues about touching and the guns, so I have contacted the United Nations on behalf of all of us.

The best that I can see is that some of it was good, some of it was bad. In any event, best wishes for the New Year.

Thank You,

Raj Chanani (Human Man Vegetarian Hindu Marwari Earther)(42 years old, 155 pounds, 5'10" tall)
Raj Chanani

Fontana, CA

#11 Jan 16, 2016
Hello people of the Torrance Police Department,

I wanted to apologize to a few of your officers. I was very rude with them. One of them had arrived to my home asking some questions, I was feeling very angry that day and unloaded on that man.

Another time, I met two of your officers at the park and was feeling bad and lost my temper with them. In my travels around the world, I have seen a police department in every city I have visited. I think guns are dangerous and we all have to do our best to keep the city safe.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Raj Chanani (Human Man Vegetarian Marwari Hindu American Earth)(42 years old, 157 pounds, 5'10" tall)
Raj Chanani

Fontana, CA

#12 Feb 11, 2016
I was held in the mental hospital at Harbor UCLA Medical center on two occasions for a total of 40 days. When I was there, the doctors asked me some stupid questions.

I take offense to the Psychiatric doctor asking me if my dick gets hard. I take offense to the Psychiatric doctor asking me if there is incest in the family. I thought they were practicing medicine.
Human

Fontana, CA

#14 Feb 11, 2016
Is ZYPREXA safe?

Is ZOLOFT safe?

Do these drugs cause weight gain?

Do you want to be attractive?
Human

Fontana, CA

#15 Feb 11, 2016
Invested time and money in the stock market. Bought and sold stocks, options and mutual funds. Performed comparative assessment of various companies and countries to determine suitable investments. Researched the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, FAO and G20 websites and databases for the latest population, food production and economic projections. Over 25 years of investments, I experienced a net loss of about $150,000 dollars.
Raj Chanani

Fontana, CA

#16 Feb 11, 2016
I called a Vietnamese Woman that I know. She got irritated cause of her job and other issues. She called the cops and they said that I was stalking her.

The Bank of America, Citigroup, Ameritrade, E*Trade, JP Morgan Chase kept calling me about $20,000 balance. The bankers said that they were collecting on past due bills. That they were working.

I was sitting with my family at a restaurant eating dinner. I was looking at a white woman and her white man. She started screaming that I was doing something wrong. We ate our dinner and left the restaurant.

I was walking down the street in my neighborhood and touched a white man's car and he started screaming profanities. He said that I hit his car. He also said that I was doing something wrong.

The White people (American, European, Russian) people keep bombing the Middle East (Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Libya). They say that millions of Middle East people and thousands of American European people have died.

Just think about it.

Human

Fontana, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2016
Greater than or equal to 65

Greater than or equal to 50 and Less than 65

Greater than or equal to 25 and Less than 50

Greater than or equal to 18 and Less than 25

Less than 18
Human

Fontana, CA

#19 Feb 11, 2016
The pacemaker, heart valve does not work. It won't make that 70 year old man like that fresh 25 year old young man.

Sell MDT, BSX, STJ, JNJ short.

Long Euro, Short Dollar.

Long Yen, Short Dollar.

Long Dollar, Short Rupee.

Long Ruble, Short Dollar.

Long Dollar, Short Yuan.

Long Taka, Short Rupee.

Long Dollar, Short Peso.
Human

Fontana, CA

#20 Feb 11, 2016
How you going to make $100,000 dollars a year when they, the whole lot of them fighting for $15 dollars an hour?

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/15-minimum-wag...
Human

Fontana, CA

#21 Feb 11, 2016
Hindu Muslim Christian Buddhist at war over sex.

Hindu Muslim Christian Buddhist at war over book.

Hindu Muslim Christian Buddhist at war over rules.
Human

Fontana, CA

#22 Feb 11, 2016
Can that Hindu Indian Woman work at the Mental Hospital?

Her people hate it when we stare at them or talk to them.

Can that Muslim Iranian Woman work at the Mental Hospital?

Her people complain when we look at their women or talk to them. That Iranian Doctor Woman keeps talking to us and says she is doing her job.

Can that mixed Japanese European Woman work at that Mental Hospital?

Her people complain about the looking, talking, touching, the book, the rules.
----------

Look, watch a few movies, it will make sense.

Jurassic Park

Matrix

Gone with the Wind

Die Hard

Other people's Money

Babylon 5

Star Trek the Next Generation

Simpsons

Married with Children

Boiler Room

The Perfect Storm

Dune

Slumdog Millionaires

Wall Street

He Man

Sheera

Transformers

Karate Kid
Human

Fontana, CA

#23 Feb 11, 2016
You need the money for the work you do right? Yes

We need the trillions for the work we do.

It makes us happy to see the Yuan, Rupee, Pound, Dollar, Yen tank in the FOREX market.

It makes us happy to see the Peso, Ruble, Rupiah, Ringatte do well in the FOREX market.
Raj

Torrance, CA

#26 Sep 23, 2016
HALDOL is a dangerous DRUG.

The people at Harbor UCLA and St. Francis Medical center are to blame. The Mexican Male Nurse that injected me wit HALDOL said he was ordered to do so by the Asian and European Doctors.

I was not able to sit still for about a month. The doctors at the Harbor UCLA medical center prescribed some new medication to calm my system down.

HALDOL is DANGEROUS.

I do not seek any financial compenseation. I want to leave a better world for the next set of children.
Human

Torrance, CA

#27 Sep 23, 2016
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday --------->>> Shift One

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday ---------->>> Shift Two
Human

Torrance, CA

#28 Sep 27, 2016
I believe in FREE SPEECH and FREE SILENCE. So say what you need to say, to whoever you want to say it to.

Thank You.
Raj

Pomona, CA

#29 Oct 1, 2016
Right now India, Africa, Middle East able to set outdoor fire.

Fire department has passed a law in Torrance, prohibiting outdoor fire.

https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Controversial flower billboard along 101 in Nov... (Aug '10) Oct 16 Anna 66
been seeing alot of people say they vote democrat Oct 15 people say no mor... 2
Drugs,Maryjane,op,blow, drk Oct 14 None 2
News Veteran Judge Defeated By Bagel Store Owner (Jun '06) Oct 5 true that 13
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Alley (Apr '18) Oct 1 INGLEWOOD BOWLING 14
Cr.ack,w.eed,pa.in pi.lls Sep 24 Honey moon 1
News Felony charges filed in fight (Sep '08) Aug '18 Xtina 549

Torrance Jobs

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages