Can Aja Brown, Compton's Hip, Refresh...

Can Aja Brown, Compton's Hip, Refreshing Reform Mayor, Turn This Woeful City Around?

There are 4 comments on the www.laweekly.com story from Jul 22, 2013, titled Can Aja Brown, Compton's Hip, Refreshing Reform Mayor, Turn This Woeful City Around?. In it, www.laweekly.com reports that:

Here comes Aja Brown - pronounced "Asia" for those who haven't heard about the 31-year-old mayor of Compton elected in a landslide vote last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.laweekly.com.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Ambitious lady. I'd say she has her work cut out for her.
mike

Akron, OH

#2 Jul 25, 2013
Her only hope is to talk frankly and tell blacks to stop getting pregnant at the drop of a hat.
saca cacas

Van Nuys, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2013
mike wrote:
Her only hope is to talk frankly and tell blacks to stop getting pregnant at the drop of a hat.
shut up mike your just mad cuz u caught herppies for not using a hat. i told u anale sex was derty but u still chose to be gay. i hate to say i told u so aso!!! Ps wash yo ass homie it smells like a bums di**!!! Oooo weee....
mudflap

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 19, 2013
No, she. Will not succeed. For her this is impossible. You need to have a populous with money and direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Hipocrit 20,505
looking for my brother 13 hr benkel 1
News Honorable mention Naughty Maggie 23 hr Nicholas Gustavson 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Thu blessed528 43
Best Furniture Store in Torrance Aug 22 musttoast 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Aug 22 OJ s 1
Tiny dog on Anaheim st - Sunday night Aug 22 k8baldwin 1

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages