The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,401 - 11,420 of 18,888 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14301 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are such an idiot. You don't make any sense to me. The way you speak to me and others on Topix is beyond atrocious, yet you fawn over country gurl like a dog in heat. You flirt with her constantly even though you know she's married. You make absolutely no sense.
Did I dooooo that..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14302 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't look mexican! Im tan so everyone thinks I am, but naturally I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes.lol. no latinos look like that unless their a mix.lol...and I don't have a problem with the woman, all the men I've met were disqusting! Sure you're not all like that and I said that before! I love Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel he's so cute I want to put him in my pocket:) but don't you dare tell me that alot of the mexicans in america aren't pigs! I know alot of white people are! And you can go ahead and put whites down all you want, it don't bother me the slightest bit. I don't categorize myself to a certain race! Its morals, all the ones up here are nasty, and even the ones down south that I've heard of are worse, in North Carolina! My fiance, when he lived down there got stabbed by one because he had $5! Now don't go and get you're taco in a bunch! Im sry if I came off hostile:)
"His taco in a bunch" I like that! FUNNY!
Big Boss Man Gringo

Toccoa, GA

#14303 Mar 5, 2013
Hey Taco, get your greasy Mexcrement Latrino arse over here and finish picking my strawberries. Damn it, you bean eating border jumper, I'm not payin' you two-fitty an hour to play on the internet.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14304 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"His taco in a bunch" I like that! FUNNY!
Right I thought that was pretty good too:)And don't worry you can keep flirting with me;) Its all harmless.lol
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14305 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did I dooooo that..
LOL! When I was a kid I used to love Erkel;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14306 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Right I thought that was pretty good too:)And don't worry you can keep flirting with me;) Its all harmless.lol
We are still going on our little adventure tour are we not?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14307 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! When I was a kid I used to love Erkel;)
Kafart played Erkel. Now I understand he is a janitor at the Ford plant in Detroit from what I can gather on this thread!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14308 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you are such an idiot. You don't make any sense to me. The way you speak to me and others on Topix is beyond atrocious, yet you fawn over country gurl like a dog in heat. You flirt with her constantly even though you know she's married. You make absolutely no sense.
Kallark, when did you relocate to Tennessee?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14309 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Kafart played Erkel. Now I understand he is a janitor at the Ford plant in Detroit from what I can gather on this thread!
Is that what you understand? Don't be bitter because he has a job.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14310 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you understand? Don't be bitter because he has a job.
Good afternoon Charlie. I am not bitter. I wish more of these trolls had jobs. I just know what he posts. Are you upset with me?

Since: Nov 11

Burlington, NC

#14311 Mar 5, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark, when did you relocate to Tennessee?
I don't live in Tennessee. Why it places me there I will never figure out lol. I'm still a proud Michigander. How have you been?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14312 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Charlie. I am not bitter. I wish more of these trolls had jobs. I just know what he posts. Are you upset with me?
No, not at all. Kallark is very intelligent and open minded, so I have a difficult time understanding your purpose for trolling him.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14313 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Tennessee. Why it places me there I will never figure out lol. I'm still a proud Michigander. How have you been?
I've been terrific, thank you. And you?

Well, that's too bad. I live very near Brentwood.
country_gurl

Binghamton, NY

#14314 Mar 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We are still going on our little adventure tour are we not?
lol, yeah if you got the gas.lol. its $4.00 a gallon here. But your going to drive all the way to New York from what New Mexico;)
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#14315 Mar 5, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah it's up for my $32 hr job cleaning toilets at Ford lol. Wanna join me??
Proud of that 32 dollar an hour job Erkel, looks like you are the first black man to make it in this country. Congrats.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14316 Mar 5, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>lol, yeah if you got the gas.lol. its $4.00 a gallon here. But your going to drive all the way to New York from what New Mexico;)
I will drive if my little buddy and Charlie want in on our little adventure but if they don't I will fly into New York and rent us a Limosuine!
neighborhood watchman

Bainbridge, GA

#14318 Mar 5, 2013
brentwood nice place. no crime people take care of each others.
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

#14319 Mar 5, 2013
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo,seams all yall uncle tommys be asshamed o livin ins da big D,if u no wat i sayin?
yo Teak, wat up wit Tarn? Tell my baby girl to holla at her baby daddy.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14320 Mar 5, 2013
neighborhood watchman wrote:
brentwood nice place. no crime people take care of each others.
Yes; it is a very nice area.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14322 Mar 5, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud of that 32 dollar an hour job Erkel, looks like you are the first black man to make it in this country. Congrats.
That really is something to be proud of I told K-FART that I would call Les up and get him a security job as a big goon or was it baboon oh well you get the point dont you.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734/1212 This message was endorsed by the W.P.W.W cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 53 min papersup 15,971
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 54 min spotters 200,620
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr punch tips 7,935
Giant Rubber Duck Forced to Deflate Aug 29 wichita-rick 1
In the shade: Shade Redondo under construction ... Aug 29 Veronica 2
Plane stowaway claims to suffer from 'whistlebl... Aug 29 One Leads To Another 1
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••