Relocated to Torrance. Safest area fo...

Relocated to Torrance. Safest area for family?

Posted in the Torrance Forum

Redfork

Japan

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I am being relocated by my company to Torrance, CA. I'm not from California so I'm piecing together any information I can about the area using the 'net.

I know about Carson, Harbor City and Lomita's crime issues but, if the talk on here is to be believed, the rest of Torrance is getting more and more sketchy too. I hope that's not true. In light of that, I wanted to ask the real people of the area and of Cali in general to let me know, what areas of Torrance are nicest and safest for my family. Also, are there any other nearby suburbs that are affordable, safe and not too far from Torrance?

Your thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 12 min INGLEWOOD LANES B... 98
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Postman7 20,984
City of Inglewood 13 hr INGLEWOOD CALIFORNIA 3
Review: Inglewood Lanes 13 hr INGLEWOOD LANES 20
Review: Narbonne Animal Clinic - Patty Boge DVM (Jan '11) 14 hr Burg 3
News Ex-Carson official, 2 others charged (Jan '09) Thu Fahey Riot 52
News Gardena police seek leads in 2002 slaying (Dec '09) Apr 27 Torrance friend 5

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages