Torrance man to stand trial in death ...

Torrance man to stand trial in death of roommate

There are 7 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Torrance man to stand trial in death of roommate. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

South Bay Court Tracker A Torrance man sometimes "bickered" with the roommate he is accused of killing, a third resident of the home testified Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Nothing between the ears

Norwalk, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Two drunk old men got into a fight. Why is this murder?
What

Victorville, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
How did the other roomate not hear 2 gunshots in the next room?
DickTracy

Indio, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2010
I am surprised the Torrance PD did not shoot him down like rabid dog.

How many killers can avoid the hail of hot lead delivered by the TPD if given the chance?

I guess the city has not exceeded their 2010 liability deductible just yet. Watch as cop involved shootings spike up near the end of year if they exceed their deductible.
Just Saying

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jul 27, 2010
DickTracy wrote:
How many killers can avoid the hail of hot lead delivered by the TPD if given the chance?
I guess the city has not exceeded their 2010 liability deductible just yet. Watch as cop involved shootings spike up near the end of year if they exceed their deductible.
What? Do you think they're holding off on shooting now so they can have a New Years Eve massacre? I will definetely get out of town this year.
Brilliant

Norwalk, CA

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Nothing between the ears wrote:
Two drunk old men got into a fight. Why is this murder?
One died! Duh!

Since: Apr 10

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2010
DickTracy wrote:
Your name discribes you very well, especially your FIRST name!!!
ex-postal carrier

Seattle, WA

#8 Dec 1, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name discribes you very well, especially your FIRST name!!!
Your name doesn't (describe) you at all. Can't spell might work better, for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr WPWW 20,924
Review: Inglewood Towne Shopping Center 6 hr COMING SOON 2019 14
Review: Citibank 11 hr CITIBANK INGLEWOOD 11
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Wed Rene Rio 4,529
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) Wed longlivebowling 21
Inglewood Towne Shopping Center Tue COMING SOON 2019 1
Review: Starbucks Coffee Company Tue STARBUCKS INGLEWOOD 13

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages