Compton man struggling with deputy over his weapon shot to death

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Breeze

A man struggling with a sheriff's deputy over his weapon was shot to death on a Compton street, authorities said today.

Comments
1 - 20 of 58 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eddie

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
A mother and a 3or4 yearold little girl will never see their love one .because of a lame excuse he went for my weapond .hope he can sleep for takeing our friend .
Big Dig

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2012
F the police!! Dirty pigs!!
Big Dig

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Carwash to help pay for his funeral will be this sunday the 18th... 7601 Alondra blvd. Paramount, ca. 90723... Stop police brutality, donate and spread the word!!
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Yeah, the ol', "He went for my weapon excuse."

That's almost as popular as their "Stop resisiting! Stop resisting!" line. They used that one as they were beating poor Kelly Thomas to death.

Scumbag cops. Too bad that one who was shot in Lynwood last night didn't die. They need a taste of their own medicine.
Big Dig

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Stop by and help out... He had no drugs or weapons!! 7601 Alondra blvd. Paramount, ca. 90723 starts at 11am
no name

Fullerton, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
God only knows why he was taken out that way and so does the victim. We never know when our judgement day will come. Live and let live.
no sympathy

Corona, CA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
eddie wrote:
A mother and a 3or4 yearold little girl will never see their love one .because of a lame excuse he went for my weapond .hope he can sleep for takeing our friend .
Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before you post
no sympathy

Corona, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Yeah, the ol', "He went for my weapon excuse."
That's almost as popular as their "Stop resisiting! Stop resisting!" line. They used that one as they were beating poor Kelly Thomas to death.
Scumbag cops. Too bad that one who was shot in Lynwood last night didn't die. They need a taste of their own medicine.
"scumbags" for doing their job and enforcing the law. If these so called "victims" were law abiding citizens they wouldn't have to be put down like the worthless trash that they are.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
no sympathy wrote:
<quoted text> "scumbags" for doing their job and enforcing the law. If these so called "victims" were law abiding citizens they wouldn't have to be put down like the worthless trash that they are.
LOL! Gotta love the ignorance!!

No. Scumbags for abusing their authority every chance they get.
no sympathy

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Gotta love the ignorance!!
No. Scumbags for abusing their authority every chance they get.
Hoodlums all have the same mentality and will all end up the same way...in jail, in a body bag, or wrinkled from head to toe with tattoos sitting in a wheelchair living off the system.
no sympathy

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Can't you guys read...the title explains it all. Guy fighting over deputies weapon..how did you think it would end. Oh sure, you can have my gun... Hahahaha
Anonymity

Fullerton, CA

#12 Nov 21, 2012
A witness that saw everything at the scene explained that there wasn't a fight between the officer and the suspect. The suspect was trying to jump a fence and the officer pulled him down causing the suspect to fall back onto the officer. The suspect remained on the ground and the officer stood up and shot the suspect out of anger while the suspect lay on the ground helpless and non-combative.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
no sympathy wrote:
Can't you guys read...the title explains it all. Guy fighting over deputies weapon..how did you think it would end. Oh sure, you can have my gun... Hahahaha
Because the cop said it and because they printed it, it MUST be true! LOL!!

What a moron.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
no sympathy wrote:
<quoted text> Hoodlums all have the same mentality and will all end up the same way...in jail, in a body bag, or wrinkled from head to toe with tattoos sitting in a wheelchair living off the system.
No hoodlum here. But thanks for posting more ignorance. It's amusing.
keepin it real

United States

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Big Dig wrote:
Stop by and help out... He had no drugs or weapons!! 7601 Alondra blvd. Paramount, ca. 90723 starts at 11am
So if they had no drugs or weapons why didnt they pull over when they were told too instead the driver took off speeding..im sorry that people lost a loved one but why on earth would u leave a party and get in the car with someon whos been drinking and then decides to act a fool with cops..so if anyone is wrong its all of the parties involved..the guy for speeding away and not stopping and the cops for acting out in anger...please stop acting like a victim when ur friends part is not so innocent
keepin it real

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Yeah, the ol', "He went for my weapon excuse."
That's almost as popular as their "Stop resisiting! Stop resisting!" line. They used that one as they were beating poor Kelly Thomas to death.
Scumbag cops. Too bad that one who was shot in Lynwood last night didn't die. They need a taste of their own medicine.
Do not compare this to the kelly thomas killing. The diffence is that kelly actually wasnt doing anything wrong..where as ur friend was in a car with someone who was drunk and acting a fool when they were getting pulled over and ifthey had nothing to hide why do what they did..and all of u always say shit like "not my friend not my son, he didnt have a weapon"..please thats just as lame as the cops story "he had a weapon" get over it people its not just the cops at fault..walk a day in their shoes and see what u would do different instead of running ur mouth see what they have to endure everyday all day
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
keepin it real wrote:
<quoted text>Do not compare this to the kelly thomas killing. The diffence is that kelly actually wasnt doing anything wrong..where as ur friend was in a car with someone who was drunk and acting a fool when they were getting pulled over and ifthey had nothing to hide why do what they did..and all of u always say shit like "not my friend not my son, he didnt have a weapon"..please thats just as lame as the cops story "he had a weapon" get over it people its not just the cops at fault..walk a day in their shoes and see what u would do different instead of running ur mouth see what they have to endure everyday all day
LOL!! More ignorance.

My friend? I don't even know the guy.

And yeah, because of what they endure, it gives them an excuse to abuse their authorityh every chance they get! That's rich!!

THE BEST COP IS A DEAD ONE.

Please post more stupidity, so I'll have a reason to state it again.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
authority
eddie

United States

#19 Nov 22, 2012
The real thing he had nothing on him i undestand a pease officer has to do his job serve and protect not take an inosent life. Who do i have to look out for now the pease officer that has the right to shoot me or the crack head whit a gun now days. No diference. Deputy sorry but hope u can sleep u only u know u did wrong god forgive uuu.........
VRP

Columbus, OH

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! More ignorance.
My friend? I don't even know the guy.
And yeah, because of what they endure, it gives them an excuse to abuse their authorityh every chance they get! That's rich!!
THE BEST COP IS A DEAD ONE.
Please post more stupidity, so I'll have a reason to state it again.
Let me guess, you're either very young or just another one of those individuals that do their best to give people from California (specifically Compton) a bad name. I grew up in Compton and saw first hand how so many of us wronfully blast(not as in gunning down!) law enforcement but quick to call them for help when shit gets out of hand or we find ourselves in a bad situation. Very rarely did I see people standing up to gang members and drug dealers when cops were killed, it takes brave men and women to do so. It is easy to verbally attach cops, any coward can. That culture needs to change! If lawless streets is what you're looking for, come here to Afghanistan, this shit is real. I assure you that cops won't mess with you here, shit, they won't even show-up if you need them! Appreciate what you have and where you live! Educate yourself and help make positive changes and stop spreading that cancerous mentality of yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Duh 18,857
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Macko mono 5,000
Serial Rapist Arrested In LA; 2 Victims in Chicago (Sep '07) 6 hr So scary 89
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr landluber suck 200,576
Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music v... 19 hr shakey 1
OinkSM Secret Sauce Patent Issued Wed JasonTT 1
•••

Torrance News Video

•••
•••

Torrance Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••