pizza criti c

Corona, CA

#1 May 2, 2013
Must try. Something different. Very clean. Customer friendly. Pizza has unique great taste.
el culey

Bellflower, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Wow this place is delicious. Try their supreme. For 9.99 it can't be beat. Very cheap pizza but the quality can compete with the bigger chains.$5.00 pizzeria best I've tried.??
el culey

Bellflower, CA

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Hell yes its the best I've tried. Hands down. No other 5.00 pizzeria or chain can compete.
El cocho

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Oct 25, 2013
The best pizzas I ever had, the Mexican , chicken and carne azada so delicious. They also have 5 dollars pizzas that's a good deal .
Marvin

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Las mejores pizzas en toda el area, muy buenos presos y sobre todo el servicio son muy profecionales y usan Los mejores ingredientes , muy buenas las pizzas las recomiendo
Lilianaacosta135

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2015
They don't open at the time said I been sitting outside waiting for them to open and nothing yet everything close with no signs that there going to open!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr no love lost 20,494
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 9 hr blessed528 43
Best Furniture Store in Torrance Aug 22 musttoast 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Aug 22 OJ s 1
Tiny dog on Anaheim st - Sunday night Aug 22 k8baldwin 1
News Selena Gomez drastically changes her look for tour Aug 15 Carol the Pope - ... 6
News The Art of Opening a New Huntington Park Bar Ca... Aug 11 concerned res 1

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages