Skateboarder sorry for his mushroom-fueled naked rooftop incident

Full story: Daily Breeze 157
Professional skateboarder Jereme Rogers said Wednesday he was sorry for disturbing his Redondo Beach neighbors this week when he "ate some `mushrooms' and bugged out," preaching naked on his rooftop. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Guaranteed

Van Nuys, CA

#168 Jun 9, 2009
Harborgal wrote:
From the Los Angeles Times Health section Monday, June 8th, 2009. Dr. John Knight, director of the Center for Substance Abuse Research at Children's Hospital Boston states:
"As many as 40% to 50% of deaths among teenagers are drug-related". The article continues, "The most compelling reason to keep kids drug-free is that it reduces their chances of addiction. The earlier teens start drinking or using drugs, the greater the likelihood that they'll develop an addictive disorder later in life".
Okay lets live our lives the way the L.A. Times says we should. Dude, it is a newspaper.
booster

Santa Monica, CA

#169 Jun 9, 2009
A teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa. What planet are you from? I was a kid but never did anything close to this. Get it out of his system? Wow. My students (13-14 year olds) were greeted by this naked maniac on his roof screaming at the top of his lungs early in the morning. No kid should have to deal with that in their neighborhood.
I totally agree with you, it wasn't right and nobody should have had to witness it. I was more talking to the people posting what a POS he is, and he should be in prison, and he is a waste of breath, they are taking it too far. He is young and probably humiliated, he should get punished but he made a mistake, no need to execute!
If anything he could be an anti-drug example for your students. lol
Professor

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#170 Jun 9, 2009
Guaranteed wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay lets live our lives the way the L.A. Times says we should. Dude, it is a newspaper.
It's called freedom of speach, dude. Live the way you like.
westsidejesse

West Hills, CA

#171 Jun 9, 2009
Harborgal wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know there was a "boss" on this thread. Laughable!
its a term, never heard it before? Must be old as dirt...thank you, come again!
westsidejesse

West Hills, CA

#172 Jun 9, 2009
Harborgal wrote:
From the Los Angeles Times Health section Monday, June 8th, 2009. Dr. John Knight, director of the Center for Substance Abuse Research at Children's Hospital Boston states:
"As many as 40% to 50% of deaths among teenagers are drug-related". The article continues, "The most compelling reason to keep kids drug-free is that it reduces their chances of addiction. The earlier teens start drinking or using drugs, the greater the likelihood that they'll develop an addictive disorder later in life".
Why dont you go get a 2nd opinion from another Dr? Maybe Dr Dre! Then get your prescription filled for some good ol chronic and join the party. Actually, sounds more like you need an oxycotton to calm down....
westsidejesse

West Hills, CA

#173 Jun 9, 2009
Prison wrote:
He needs a god long stay in jail. Little rat ****.
ya momma!
The Problem

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#174 Jun 9, 2009
booster wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, it wasn't right and nobody should have had to witness it. I was more talking to the people posting what a POS he is, and he should be in prison, and he is a waste of breath, they are taking it too far. He is young and probably humiliated, he should get punished but he made a mistake, no need to execute!
If anything he could be an anti-drug example for your students. lol
He's NOT a "kid." He's an ADULT, acting like a kid. Stop making excuses for his poor decision making! Everyone who thinks his actions were out of control should write to Redbull and his other sponsors and let them know how you feel about this "role model" they are promoting!
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#175 Jun 9, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text> ya momma!
One wouldn't wish to be your mother. Too embarassing.

Rude, ignorant, obnoxious and probably worse, but that's all we can see here on the boards.
Harborgal

#176 Jun 9, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you go get a 2nd opinion from another Dr? Maybe Dr Dre! Then get your prescription filled for some good ol chronic and join the party. Actually, sounds more like you need an oxycotton to calm down....
Your familiar with downers too? Surely your brain is fried.
Harborgal

#177 Jun 9, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text> its a term, never heard it before? Must be old as dirt...thank you, come again!
Mentioning "the boss" is not a term and there is surely no boss on this thread. Only old enough to know the truth, lol.
Jason Lee

Des Plaines, IL

#178 Jun 9, 2009
A teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa. What planet are you from? I was a kid but never did anything close to this. Get it out of his system? Wow. My students (13-14 year olds) were greeted by this naked maniac on his roof screaming at the top of his lungs early in the morning. No kid should have to deal with that in their neighborhood.
I'm sure they've all have seen worse things and were probably completely over-it two minutes later.
Hey Tard

Fairfield, CA

#179 Jun 9, 2009
Jason Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they've all have seen worse things and were probably completely over-it two minutes later.
That's not the point....the point, much like the one on the top of your head, is that they shouldn't have to see it at all! Get a clue and act right. Our society in going down hill at record pace!
Rehab

Santa Monica, CA

#180 Jun 9, 2009
Send him to rehab and then to JAIL. I don't want druggies in my neighborhood.
Jail Time

Santa Monica, CA

#181 Jun 9, 2009
booster wrote:
I think everybody is being a little hard on him..if I had a dollar for every time I preached naked from a roof top....
kids do dumb stuff, then they move on, let him do his thing for a while, get it out of his system, we all do it in different ways. Then we straighten up and contribute to society again.
Toss his butt in jail for a few months. He's a druggie, he says so.
Hang Em High

Santa Monica, CA

#182 Jun 10, 2009
He needs to be tossed in jail - AGREED.
Jason Lee

Des Plaines, IL

#183 Jun 10, 2009
Jail seems more than a little disproportionate considering that no real harm was done.

And besides, what a waste of tax money jailing him would be. Don't you Californians realize that your state is already deeply in debt?
SAME

Menlo Park, CA

#184 Aug 16, 2009
1221 123
Yo, I got naked in my neighborhood,
and delivered a JahSun speak directly to the sun, to teach everyone about happiness and bliss.
I stood naked shouting,
DO YOU LOVE ME? I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY...
"no, he's crazy,
stop him he's on something. "
-I ran naked into the yard.
Sprayed the hose and got tazered in my yard.
Locked up naked laughing and prayin'
I was hauled away trippin stoppin time.
Hit me back mayne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is compton such a horrible place to live ? (Apr '10) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 51
Review: CAP Tactical Firearms 14 hr Some guy from Law... 2
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 16 hr ugh 24
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World Dec 25 Jesse Pinkman 163
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 25 Bently 19,568
Sheriff: Thief of Rudolph statue caught red-handed Dec 24 Mitt s Baptism of... 2
Long Beach man strangles cat meant to be gift t... Dec 24 Allen 1

Torrance News Video

Torrance Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News