Skateboarder sorry for his mushroom-f...

Skateboarder sorry for his mushroom-fueled naked rooftop incident

There are 157 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Skateboarder sorry for his mushroom-fueled naked rooftop incident. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Professional skateboarder Jereme Rogers said Wednesday he was sorry for disturbing his Redondo Beach neighbors this week when he "ate some `mushrooms' and bugged out," preaching naked on his rooftop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
End the Prohibition

Roswell, GA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Free the weed! It was made by GOD and is not man's to prohibit.

Legalize what was made by GOD. Legalize the production and sale of marijuana to adults.
Allow bars to sell marijuana under the same laws as alcohol.

End the drug dealers in our schools and the easy access children have to marijuana.
End the cartel killings. The cartels murdered 6,000 people last year in order to protect their cash flows from selling marijuana into the U.S. Another 2,600 people were murdered by them so far this year. We cannot have this on our conscience.

Legalize marijuana!
GCw

Torrance, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2009
End the Prohibition wrote:
Free the weed! It was made by GOD and is not man's to prohibit.
Legalize what was made by GOD. Legalize the production and sale of marijuana to adults.
Allow bars to sell marijuana under the same laws as alcohol.
End the drug dealers in our schools and the easy access children have to marijuana.
End the cartel killings. The cartels murdered 6,000 people last year in order to protect their cash flows from selling marijuana into the U.S. Another 2,600 people were murdered by them so far this year. We cannot have this on our conscience.
Legalize marijuana!
You and Jereme- attracted to California and ruining it along with all the other immigrants. You need to go back to Boston or whatever else east coast *hithole you're from. You're a naive pothead to think that legalization will end cartels and their violence. They will easily find some other contraband to smuggle or racket to get into and the same turf wars will follow. Criminals will be criminals and potheads will be potheads.
Local Yokel

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#3 Jun 3, 2009
GCw wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jereme- attracted to California and ruining it along with all the other immigrants. You need to go back to Boston or whatever else east coast *hithole you're from. You're a naive pothead to think that legalization will end cartels and their violence. They will easily find some other contraband to smuggle or racket to get into and the same turf wars will follow. Criminals will be criminals and potheads will be potheads.
He certainly has his nerve hasn't he? What he proposes would put all those hard working criminals out of work. Not only that we would have our prison population decimated, putting many of our prison guards out of work too. Talk about naive!
really

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2009
Kids, this is just a reminder for you all to stay in school.
SFb

Wylie, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2009
Dropping life hammers!

John 3:16
abraham

Manly, Australia

#8 Jun 3, 2009
hes a piece
blas

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 4, 2009
abraham wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pCJ7LeVtN4kXX
He needs to stick to skating !!! ha ha ha
Home Skillet

Sterling, VA

#12 Jun 4, 2009
His whisper raps are dope.
Old School

Hermosa Beach, CA

#13 Jun 4, 2009
Our military fights so idiots like this may enjoy freedom and ride their little boards around. He seems to be getting a pass because he says he is "religious". Give me a break!
What the__

Glendale, CA

#14 Jun 4, 2009
What about Lt. Acquarelli? It sounds like he is the true hero in all of this. This courageous policeman risked his life to save some deranged hippie skateboarder. Great job RBPD
Chuckie

Laguna Beach, CA

#15 Jun 4, 2009
Mr NiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay in school? For what? School is for people who aren't born with naturally developed talent like Jereme.
He's 24 years old and lives in a 2 story house in Redondo Beach. I would say he didn't do that bad considering the fact he dropped outta high school.
Yeah but does he rent or own that house. Big difference.
bjr

San Luis Rey, CA

#16 Jun 4, 2009
"preaching" vs. "perching"?
whisper raps

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jun 4, 2009
WHISPER RAPS! how come you never finished the questions on slap?
Brian Kerr

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jun 4, 2009
Magic mushrooms are a spiritual sacrament used for thousands of years for religious experience.
God bless you Jereme
Jail

Santa Monica, CA

#19 Jun 4, 2009
He needs some attitude adjustment. Maybe a year in jail and a GED.
Donny T

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#22 Jun 4, 2009
Very important story. Great job Daily Breeze.
Mr Truth

Burbank, CA

#23 Jun 4, 2009
Mr NiceGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay in school? For what? School is for people who aren't born with naturally developed talent like Jereme.
He's 24 years old and lives in a 2 story house in Redondo Beach. I would say he didn't do that bad considering the fact he dropped outta high school.
He lives in a rented two story house that it an absolute pit on the inside! This kid hasn't made anything. He apparently hasn't maintained his money very well and the inside of that pad looks like farm animals have been living there with little clean up. It stinks and the house is a constant problem to the other neighbors! Trust me, this kid isn't living some grand lifestyle!!!
More DB Excellence

Burbank, CA

#24 Jun 4, 2009
What the__ wrote:
What about Lt. Acquarelli? It sounds like he is the true hero in all of this. This courageous policeman risked his life to save some deranged hippie skateboarder. Great job RBPD
Another terrific DB story, great facts. Funny, I remember seeing three other officers on that roof! I guess the brass get their name printed first.
Oh, and no mentioned of the idiot friend who got arrested for disrupting the police in trying to get this assclown off the roof??? Every story is like Swisscheese in the old DB!
RBN

Redondo Beach, CA

#26 Jun 4, 2009
Brian Kerr wrote:
<quoted text>
The American military does not protect you. they protect American multinational corporations and use your children as cannon fodder to do it.
Smoke weed and don't join the murderous military.
I'm glad you live in Canada... I don't think our naked preacher was using weed or shrooms to have a spiritual connection. He's just another drug user who obviously can't control himself when he's high.
CFS

Torrance, CA

#28 Jun 4, 2009
For got to ask himself "What Would Jesus Do?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Oh well 20,085
News Gardena Police Chief Issues Statement In Respon... Sun AllPigsAreScum 2
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) Jul 31 Dose uno SADKingdom 1,078
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 31 Pyrite Smith 4,505
Mobile home parks in Gardena area Jul 30 New 2 Town 1
crimes Jul 29 Bryan Gudino 1
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Jul 26 Raj 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages