Need a shared accomodation near Long ...

Need a shared accomodation near Long Be..

There are 1 comment on the Sulekha.com story from May 25, 2013, titled Need a shared accomodation near Long Be... In it, Sulekha.com reports that:

I am looking for a shared accomodation / app\artment on sharing basis near Long Beach, CA or Torrance CA from 3-June-2003. We request you to View properties listed here in person, Never send or wire money to any porperty owners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sulekha.com.

Get Real

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 26, 2013
Well, the news story says June 3, 2003, so you're 10 years too late.

Assuming it's supposed to be June 3, 2013, I suggest you be very cautious. The news recently reported on a female Army veteran and college student who agreed to share an apartment with a male in his 50s. He lost his job and stopped paying his share of the rent. She asked him to leave.

She disappeared the night of May 2. Two weeks later, her body was found dumped in a canyon. The roommate has been charged with killing hwr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we get the Lucas Museum for Redondo? 7 hr TiogaJoe 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 10 hr Shalyndaisy22 27
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) Jun 27 Scary 35
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Jun 25 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 10
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Jun 25 jolynnspencer 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Jun 24 ralph 1
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Jun 23 Mark 3

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance