Huge police action in Gardena

Posted in the Torrance Forum

John

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
On the afternoon of June 13, 2013 (approx 3pm) there was a huge police action in Gardena, police agencies involved were from as far as Santa Monica.With helicopters from at least two police agencies, patrol cars surrounded an area near the local Target Store,specifically Redondo Bch. Bl. to Saint Andrews Pl.and Redondo Bch. Bl to 157th st. this operation went on for approx. 3 hrs. Curiously there were no news helicopters or vans present; In fact I surfed the morning news shows in an effort to learn what had happened, but I caught to mention of the incident.Do you know what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Manhattan Beach 11 hr Bently 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Gone Girls: Human Trafficking on the Home Front... Oct 21 Reader 1
Del Amo Fashion Center owners announce $200M up... (Aug '10) Oct 15 SMR 134
ASK THE LAWYER: Lawyers can be certified as spe... (Jun '09) Oct 13 maryjaneprincton 3
South Bay hospitals work to reduce emergency ro... Oct 5 Kate Smith 1
Do you approve of Pat Furey as Council Member? Sep 28 Frank Scotto 1

Torrance News Video

Torrance Dating
Find my Match

Torrance Jobs

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]