why is compton such a horrible place to live ?

Created by MICK DUNDEE on Apr 24, 2010

332 votes

Click on an option to vote

black people

black men

black women

black kids

old black people

black dogs

all of the above

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Elayne

Gardena, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2010
None of those listed why does it have to be blacks ?
Adrian

Brisbane, Australia

#2 May 3, 2010
Elayne wrote:
None of those listed why does it have to be blacks ?
who else lives their ?
Tony

Cedarpines Park, CA

#3 May 11, 2010
Why did't you, whoever you are, just did'nt ask who's guilty of this the Black Dogs or the African-Americans?
The Dog boy

Compton, CA

#4 May 11, 2010
um here the thing the people who do not live in compton no nothing about compton they live in there easy live not knowing what goes on around them they just get told something is wrong with some place and there going to follow it. I love compton there no other place i would want to be theres alot of smart people i know in the Cpt and i know theres alot of bright minds how bout a new poll what makes compton such a bad place ??? i mean it all fake the shit they say about being shot and getting beat up i dont get shot at or mollested or anything im just here enjoying life in compton theres alot of good people in compton i know alot of nice people. Im tired of all you rich stupid snotty fokes telling us our home is bad we just grow up in differnt standards then you. here there are differnt races there are white mexicans african americans and watch one day we are going to be running it all amigos and your gonna see us working together and haveing a good time you just cant enjoy the great things in life. thanks for reading this
The Dog boy

Compton, CA

#5 May 11, 2010
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>who else lives their ?
mexican white people and african hindo indian a bunch of good people you ass
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#6 May 11, 2010
If you think Compton is bad then go to the midwest to Gary, East St Louis ILL, Detroit, Cleveland, Toledo, Pittsburg, Ft Wayne, South Bend (unemployed capital besides El central), and the other rust belt cities of no jobs and no hope.

What am I am saying, Compton, El Central, Richmond, and Stockton is another rust belt city of the west coast....

Another victory for the elites. Hi-Five!!!
Life to short

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Compton is one of the worst cities to live in.... The houses are ugly need a lots of remoldling, the schools sucks, the people are rude drug addicts!!! Not safe for the kids to grow up!!! I used to live in Lynwood, when I met my husband!!! We moved out to Santa clarita where I was raised,,,,, high class area!!! My kids are safe, white lovely people!!! My husband thank me every night!!! People in Compton need to live a better life!!! Not worry about gang bangers and drugs!!!
A Nice Old Guy

Colton, CA

#9 Jul 4, 2010
What a stupid question. I'm a 60 year old guy and sure thought this kinds of stupid questions would have ended a long time ago. Talk about a reason for racism... sheesh
just me

Compton, CA

#10 Jul 5, 2010
Life to short wrote:
Compton is one of the worst cities to live in.... The houses are ugly need a lots of remoldling, the schools sucks, the people are rude drug addicts!!! Not safe for the kids to grow up!!! I used to live in Lynwood, when I met my husband!!! We moved out to Santa clarita where I was raised,,,,, high class area!!! My kids are safe, white lovely people!!! My husband thank me every night!!! People in Compton need to live a better life!!! Not worry about gang bangers and drugs!!!
People who make such broad statements shouldn't it shows teir ignorance. Although Santa clarita is a decent area its only the new construction areas that are ok, the rest is full of trailer parks (been there quite a few times) there are alot of meth heads in that city and there is alot of domestic violence that occurs in that city. Also all the people in Compton are not drug addicts thats just a ridiculous statement. It amazes me that we still have people such as yourself that are racist towards your own people. Thank you and your husband for moving away the city is better off with out you.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#11 Jul 7, 2010
A Nice Old Guy wrote:
What a stupid question. I'm a 60 year old guy and sure thought this kinds of stupid questions would have ended a long time ago. Talk about a reason for racism... sheesh
Only thing I can think of is, this person that created this poll is lacking attention, poor lil guy ;)
ComptonNorm

Long Beach, CA

#12 Jul 14, 2010
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>who else lives their ?
You're an idiot. The Mexicans outnumber the black population by far in compton and its been that way for a while. There is a big samoan population too
ComptonNorm

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jul 14, 2010
Life to short wrote:
If you lived in lynwood what the hell do you know about compton? have you ever been to west compton of richland farms?
Carolyn Blake

Newport Beach, CA

#14 Jul 15, 2010
The correct answer would be your mother...aka...yo momma
Life to short

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2010
It's ghetto!!!!!!!!!! You and I both know it's not safe for kids..... Well atleast my kids..... I've seen it all...... Every night I hear ambulance going toward Compton. It's my opinion and I was raised to live a better life than Lynwood/Compton especially now that I have two precious kids........
mr i live in high class

Acton, MA

#16 Feb 7, 2011
yo
smh

Compton, CA

#17 Feb 8, 2011
Life to short wrote:
It's ghetto!!!!!!!!!! You and I both know it's not safe for kids..... Well atleast my kids..... I've seen it all...... Every night I hear ambulance going toward Compton. It's my opinion and I was raised to live a better life than Lynwood/Compton especially now that I have two precious kids........
You donít think that the ambulances, "going toward Compton" are not going to the surrounding hospitals? There are other reasons, why they would be going toward, through, and possibly around Compton. I lived in Ontario. I heard sirens every night. Why you might ask? There was a hospital nearby!!
Anonymous

Lakewood, CA

#18 Feb 8, 2011
dat is verryy raises it dnt matter about the color it doesnt have to be because of the color dat its a horible place to live in its all bout the people who live their and wat kind of people they are qood or badd no matter wat color they are i tink dats veryy mean and ofensive and im not black!!!!

“There's one born every minute!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 1, 2011
Its only horrible to the bigots who post polls like this, based on racist lies.
Joe

Carson, CA

#21 Jun 30, 2011
This poll is disgusting. I live in Richland Farms, CPT, and love it. I am not black, my dog is not black, but he is far more intelligent than the person who posted this poll. If you don't live here and you don't know, kindly STFU and take your racist attitudes and shove them. I'm glad you aren't my neighbor.
jeff sanchez

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2011
People who don't punch their ponies Piss me off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Alberto 19,592
Porsche will deliver more Macans to US dealerships 16 hr butchbutch 1
3 Long Beach post offices targeted for possible... (Aug '09) Jan 26 The Mad Man 40
Lawyer accused of ethics breach (Mar '08) Jan 24 SCmm 56
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan 24 ska kitten 4,503
Review: One Stop Engine Rebuilding Jan 23 mossy seaman 2
Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Jan 22 Elisha Birk 3,766

Torrance News Video

Torrance Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:45 am PST