FTB-Franchise Tax Board

Posted in the Torrance Forum

Don Karg

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Feb 11, 2008
Part I
02/10/2008
Taxpayers be very aware of the false accounting work done by the Franchise Tax Board!
The last time I had to confront this FTB organization [ref: 3/17/90 Letter], an organization of individuals that are assumed to be professional---they were "making up figures and giving them to the taxpayers" to deal with! Instead of focusing on the Competition from the Global Corporations brought in by the irresponsible Chamber of Commerce [international], that has no responsibility for its actions, that sabotages the independent U.S. Workers for a more preferred Share-Monopoly Conspiring Firm that uses the 1930 Stalin tactics mixed in with Kroc's & Unruh's way of doing business, the company I had worked for had to deal with the "Fake" tax liens from the FTB, payable ASAP [I had referred to them as Extortion Notes] while I was uncovering criminal activity that I was tripping over everywhere I walked in California, this is now well documented in the Military Cox Report [Chinese CATIC Espionage Case--HUGHES, ALLIED, MCDONNELL DOUGLAS -started in the Reagan Administration in 1987]. Sabotaging the Corporation--confirmed by OSI at the El Segundo Air Force Base. About this time at the Alpine Village, Pat Maio was a reporter for the Daily Breeze and gave the company a phone number to use, a number to a Congressional Committee, which in fact stayed silent and poured Gas on the Fire, as Pat disappeared! And Ralph Vartabedian, the only Pentagon Writer in the LA Regional Metro area, over at the LA Times, talked about being "knee deep in Blood!"
There had been a few cases out there that hit this spot.
Then, there are other problems the Daily Breeze warned us about on June 17, 2007:
"Instead of the $1 million they were expecting, the Fongs collected only about $100,000. The reason: The state had seized their shares and sold them at a lower price because it had determined the investment was inactive."
Even the Controller got in on the act---"State Controller Steve Westly, the former eBay executive who lost a bid for governor this year, twisted a knife into an old friend turned foe in one of his last acts as a public official. And California will be the better for it," Sacramento Bee, 12/12/2006.
Ed Oliver over at the WorldNetDaily.com , 5/4/2001, told us about this event:
"Armed revenue agents from the California Franchise Tax Board, with support from local police, raided the home and business of a high-profile tax-resistance activist Wednesday morning.
"They are here on a fishing expedition," business owner George "Nick" Jesson told WorldNetDaily on his cell phone from outside his offices at N.T.D. Electronics in Huntington Beach, Calif. Inside, agents were breaking into file cabinets, removing hard drives and boxing up the company's books and records.
Jesson is one of several employers who have directly challenged the IRS and state revenue departments by publicly declaring that they will no longer withhold taxes from their employees and will no longer pay taxes because they say the law does not require them to do so."
Don Karg

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 11, 2008
Part II
02/10/2008
In another article in The Corporate Reform Weekly, 12/08/2003: "Step one took place last week, when the California Franchise Tax Board notified 7,500 corporations and wealthy taxpayers last week that they were under suspicion of using illegal tax shelters and that they should amend their tax returns by April 15, 2004 to avoid further penalties. California selected the 7,500 corporate and individual taxpayers based on its own analysis of tax returns and data from the IRS.
"Unless every Californian follows the law, our schools will lose vital funding," said State Controller and Franchise Tax Board Chair Steve Wesley. "During these difficult financial times, when we are making tough choices, everybody needs to play by the rules."

There are some that win out, Paul Ballmer, who won and collected a $250,000 Judgment against the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) in 2001.

Know what you owe!

Good Luck!
the Hawk

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2008
"Unless every Californian follows the law, our schools will lose vital funding," said State Controller and Franchise Tax Board Chair Steve Wesley. "During these difficult financial times, when we are making tough choices, everybody needs to play by the rules."

Unless you can afford a lawyer.
Don Karg wrote:
Part II
02/10/2008
In another article in The Corporate Reform Weekly, 12/08/2003: "Step one took place last week, when the California Franchise Tax Board notified 7,500 corporations and wealthy taxpayers last week that they were under suspicion of using illegal tax shelters and that they should amend their tax returns by April 15, 2004 to avoid further penalties. California selected the 7,500 corporate and individual taxpayers based on its own analysis of tax returns and data from the IRS.
There are some that win out, Paul Ballmer, who won and collected a $250,000 Judgment against the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) in 2001.
Know what you owe!
Good Luck!
Don Karg

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Feb 12, 2008
02/12/2008
Amazing no one in California can add information on this State Taxing Organization that has played a mean game against its own citizens! This is the same “Organization” that will did put a minus in the account---back in the 1990s! When all assets were dismantled, hidden, and vanished from the owners view, whose general manager went to Court in a Conservatorship, and protested an illegal auction of machinery and machined components to cover-up Criminal Activity in the Los Angeles Southbay, Breeze included, to prevent Aerospace and Defense Companies [Hughes, Allied, and McDonnell Douglas] who were selling out to the Chinese company, know as CATIC in 1987, see the Military Cox Report. Ron Brown had to pay for it big time [I am not going down alone he told Billy Boy Clinton—Bill gave him his “Wish,” that former Rep. Dornan knows full well what happened] and so did many executives that were on that plane that hit very close to home! How is this FTB tied into CATIC---FBI?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) 12 hr Sure 3,769
William Shatner refused to go to Leonard Nimoy'... 12 hr jowcvyouth 4
Where to live - HELP! 18 hr UK Phil 1
Cellphone video shows woman being beaten with b... Fri Tere 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
Review: Cascade Windows (Jul '10) Thu JFI 47
Review: Claims Adjustment Technology (Oct '08) Apr 23 gbwitchdoctor 78
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]