Student, 17, falls 15 floors to her d...

Student, 17, falls 15 floors to her death

There are 157 comments on the Daily Breeze story from May 29, 2008, titled Student, 17, falls 15 floors to her death. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Authorities were investigating the death of a Beverly Hills High School student who fell from a residential high-rise in Century City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

dont lie

Stamford, CT

#90 Jun 23, 2008
please dont lie and say Bianca attempted suicide before. the youtube site and this site is flooded with people related to Dora and you all trying to change the story around and blame everything on Bianca. SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER ATTEMPED SUICICDE AT A FRIENDS HOUSE!!! IF SHE WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE SHE WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY HERSEL YOU LYING PIECE OF SH!T!!! Bincy I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!

People related to Dora, take a hiuke you s0n of the b!athces!
inquiring mind

AOL

#91 Jun 23, 2008
Why would anyone go to the prom, go to Palm Springs, have a great time and return and decide to go to their friend's house and kill herself? Why not pop a bottle of pills and say good night rather than throwing herself down the 15th floor balcony? This just doesn't make sense to me. Shame on people who try to say she killed herself to let their family member off the hook. Now, they are begging the community leaders to shut people's mouth by saying gossiping is evil. Like we live in the 14th century or something. Can't handle the truth, huh?

I totally agree with the intelligent poster above "response to tragedy" and her comments. Couldn't have said it better myself.
A MOTHER

North Hollywood, CA

#93 Jun 23, 2008
Beverly Hills High is a bad school to send your children to. This school has no guidance, control and/or supervision on their students. Students are always gathered around a huge outdoor yard, smoking and using drugs and school authorities are totally aware of it. "TOO MUCH FREEDOM IN AN ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT and a very unhealthy atmosphere for very young adults).
Please do not push too hard to send your children to that school;i.e., faking a 9021...adsress and even moving to BH.
hello

United States

#94 Jun 23, 2008
im not saying she did but if she pushed her off the balcony, she must have pushed her damn hard for her to fall off. how come dora isnt saying anything? shes the only one that knows the truth. Whatever happens, if she lies or tells the truth, she will have to deal with it for the rest of her life. be careful when fighting people! dont get physical - not worth it!
dont hide the truth

Stamford, CT

#95 Jun 24, 2008
Damn D0ra tell us what you did to this poor girl you wild be ho
Not Suicide

Van Nuys, CA

#96 Jun 24, 2008
I've read that Bianca screamed in fear on the way down. Neighbors heard it. That's not a suicidal person!
student

Los Angeles, CA

#97 Jun 25, 2008
I have a few responses to some people's posts on this website as one of bianca's freinds and Beverly hills high school student:
In response to "A Mother"s posts, Beverly Hills High is an amazing school. Unfortunatly it has been hit with tragedy in the last year but I wouldnt demean the school for it. I believe I got the best education and believe your stereotypes are very disturbing. There are so-called druggies at every school and hate to break it to you but there are drugs everywhere in the real world. Now you can shield your children from it and keep them in a bubble, or teach them how to deal with the realities of life. Also, please get your facts straight, Beverly is cracking down on drugs and alcohol ie the Every 15 Minutes Program and drug dogs. I believe your comments were very ignorant.

As for the posts about Bianca, she was one of the most fun,loving and energetic people I had ever known. I really miss her and it was so difficult gradating the other day without her. I too think that it is natural to try to find a reason/explanation for what happened, but no one really knows so I guess we all just have to wait and see.I agree with "response to tragedy" and want to hear first hand what happened for some personal closure.
Akramiya119

United States

#98 Jun 25, 2008
"School Officials were not immediately available for comment".....go figure. What people do to protect their foundations. Very sad.
Jon

Stanton, CA

#99 Jun 27, 2008
The idea that she was "pushed" off has been OFFICIALLY OUTRULED BY THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Source: http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/...
Jon is Doras Family

Stamford, CT

#100 Jun 27, 2008
this site and every damn site on the internet is flooded by Dora's family. Shame you crooks!!!
PERSIAN IN NY

Milford, CT

#101 Jun 29, 2008
For some one who believes that you should listen and observe both side of the story in every case.And some one who does not know any of the involved parties I send my deepest condolences to the khalili family and pray that they can find the courage to go on with their lives. I am not a mother my self but can not stop thinking about this poor little girl.

RIP Bianca
Question

Garden Grove, CA

#102 Jun 30, 2008
Does anybody know if alcohol or drugs were involved?
answer

Stamford, CT

#103 Jun 30, 2008
drugs or alcohol?? only thing that was involved was serious jealousy!!
be careful

Stamford, CT

#104 Jun 30, 2008
anyone here conducting criminal activity including motive to commit homocide will be fully punished by the full extent of the law and will be prosecuted and jailed according to the crimie committed. no one will be allowed to get away for their crime committed no matter what. Even if you get the best lawyers around, you will be fully prosecuted. this is for the attackers that have caused criminal act and pushing this girls off the balcony.
CONCERNED IN NY

Milford, CT

#105 Jun 30, 2008
My DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO THE THE KHALILI FAMILY.
IN THIS ROUGH TIME. AND ALSO STREINGHT TO DORA AND HER FAMILY. AND TO EVERY BODY IN INVOLVED
murder is evil

Stamford, CT

#106 Jul 1, 2008
to the person that committed this evil act:

you little piece of shit, how could you have done something like this to an innocent girl that had her whole life in front of her? you little wild beast. didnt your parents raise you right? how do you kill someone else over a stupid guy? you little wild hooker.
Sally

Costa Mesa, CA

#107 Jul 1, 2008
I want to know the truth because i dont believe **** is telling the exact truth. You are the only one who knows. You can change the whole story around. Really, when are you going to really come out and tell us what REALLY happened. You cant hold in this guilt for the rest of your life. I hope one day you come out and tell us what really happend because it makes frustrated to wake up knowing Bianca commited suicide. Who can just throw themseleved off a balcony? Who? Answer the question ****
Max

Los Angeles, CA

#109 Jul 1, 2008
OK.
I'm only writing this because all you douchebags who are spreading shit that is in NO WAY true is really pissing me off. You people are not letting her family mourn by talking about this and gossiping so much. Stop the rumors. With god's will, the truth will come out. For a FACT, there was NO drugs or alcohol involved. B was with her friends minutes before and was completely sober. there is no question about that. There was NO party. I repeat, NO PARTY. B was at her friend's house alone when this happend. That is why there was only one witness to this tragedy.
For those of you who want to know why parents weren't present (not that this is any of your business) When the hell was the last time you went to your friend accompanied by your parents. Since when do 18-year-olds need babysitters? This is in no way B's parents fault. They raised their daughter beautifully throughout her short life.
For those of you saying "they weren't your average student" and they were "rebeliious". You dont know them. Bianca was a loving, crazing, amazing, energetic individual. And this loss is tremendously heart-breaking.
For those of who you are calling BHHS a bad school. This incident has nothing to with Beverly so shut it.
For those of you cussing in farsi and saying "beverly hills high sluts", you are disgustingly rude and bitarbiat. There is no need to hurt her friends more. They are already going through enough dealing with the shock of losing a best friend. Shut your dirty mouth.
For those of you saying she was fighting over a prom date or anything else, last time I checked they were alone that night so for ANYONE to say they know what they were fighting over is absurd. STOP making rumors and talking about what you have heard. You are not letting her soul actually rest in peace.
I understand the community's concern for what happend. But everyone needs to STOP SPREADING RUMORS. Bottom line is you were not there. you dont know what really happend. Sadly, we might never know what really happend because only two people the truth. One is deceased and the other may never tell the truth.
Max

Los Angeles, CA

#110 Jul 1, 2008
caring**
Chelsea

United States

#111 Jul 1, 2008
The fact is that Max is 100% right and knows all the facts and all you idiots should listen to Max and stop gossiping because it is truly disgusting and the fact that people are critisizing Beverly Hills High School and calling her friends sluts is even more disgusting and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 min Hoo De doo 20,033
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 15 hr Raj Chanani 3
Do you believe the Compton Sheriff’s Deputies c... (Jul '09) Sun Gypsy 33
News Manhattan Beach police have issued 17,002 ticke... (May '09) Sun Ticket without sign 17
News Police arrest two Compton men in Torrance for a... Jun 25 Goose 1
News Elin Vanderlip dies at 90 at her Rancho Palos V... (Jul '09) Jun 25 Ian V Schoales 86
News Pimp who raped 2 draws 200 years (Sep '10) Jun 25 sharonda 134
More from around the web

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages