Man, 60, killed during Lynwood robbery

Man, 60, killed during Lynwood robbery

There are 8 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Man, 60, killed during Lynwood robbery. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

The victim was found around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 12000 block of Long Beach Boulevard and was pronounced dead at a hospital about 30 minutes later, said Los Angeles County coroner's Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Mercy

Waimanalo, HI

#1 Nov 21, 2012
REST IN PEACE DON LUIS, I HOPE AND PRAY THEY FIND THE PEOPLE WHO DID IT!! They didnt have to take his life.. Its a cold cold world! this man was like family, knew his customers by name and so this is a tragic loss for our community.. I will miss seeing him every morning as I walked my son to school, we will all trully miss this man.. My heartfelt condolences go out to his wife& kids..
karina

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
R.I.P Don Luis Gone But Never Forgotten . He was just like family . I knew him ever since I was 13 years old . I cant believe. Ur gone. :(
Jaime

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Is this the guy fromm the store thats across the street fromm the school helen keller ?:o
Hillary

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2012
R.i.p don Luis he was like family to me I can't even believe your gone hope they found the person who did it :(
Brian

Waimanalo, HI

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Jaime wrote:
Is this the guy fromm the store thats across the street fromm the school helen keller ?:o
Yup thats him :(
Heartbroken

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
I cannot believe you are gone this man was a good person.A hard working man.That served his community with his little corner store.how could this happen lord.Rest your soul.And bless his family.Hope they catch the COWARD.
Michael Rodriguez

Lynwood, CA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
Man i knew him since i was like 6 i cant belive people would do this to a innocent man luis i will miss u :(
Social Justice Coalition

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2012
We will be having a vigil for don Luis wed dec 5th @ Paloma's Meat Market- 6pm

We must unite and intimidate the aggressors with our numbers! We fight with YOU to keep our streets safe and keep our communities from being victims to these horrible crimes! NO MORE!
Visit us and join us- CoalicionJusticiaSocial.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) 5 hr Scary 35
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 7 hr cannevance 25
Bloods and Crips (May '12) Sat Anthony Scarpuzzi... 10
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Sat jolynnspencer 1
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Jun 24 ralph 1
News Andrew Padilla, 21 (Jun '07) Jun 23 Mark 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 20 Homeboynot 20,366
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages