Torrance puts more police on patrol

Torrance puts more police on patrol

There are 63 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Torrance puts more police on patrol. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

The most sweeping reorganization of the Torrance Police Department in more than 30 years begins today with a revamped beat structure designed to put more officers on the streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Torrance, CA

#79 Mar 12, 2010
Waaaah! The cops are enforcing the law again...waaaaah!

Idiots.

Don't like it? Split on over to El Segundo, makes Torrance seem mild.

Some of you dweebs whine when the crime gets out of control then whine when they crack-down. Pick one.

Classic.
Concerned Citizen

Torrance, CA

#80 Sep 3, 2012
I am here because a couple of nights ago a torrance patrol car made a u turn over a divider just so he could face me at a stop light. when I crossed the light they shined their spot light on me... made another u turn to get behind me. They flashed both spot lights at me again. I switched lanes. They sped up so that they where directly next to me and kept pace with me for a bit. Absolutely illegal and inappropriate intimidation. If youve experienced this... please post.
TPD ARE HIPPOCRATES

United States

#81 Sep 3, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I am here because a couple of nights ago a torrance patrol car made a u turn over a divider just so he could face me at a stop light. when I crossed the light they shined their spot light on me... made another u turn to get behind me. They flashed both spot lights at me again. I switched lanes. They sped up so that they where directly next to me and kept pace with me for a bit. Absolutely illegal and inappropriate intimidation. If youve experienced this... please post.
THE TORRANCE POLICE DEPT. ARE A BUNCH OF A-HOLES!! THE MORE YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THE MORE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE. P.S THESE A-HOLES WILL SOON CAUSE SOMEONE TO CRASH AND MAYBE THEN SOME CHANGES IN THE WAY THEY INTIMIDATE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE. I ALSO THINK THEY DO THIS IN TORRANCE BUT WOULD NEVER DO THIS IN A CITY LIKE COMPTON WERE THEY WILL SHOOT THEIR ASS. REMEMBER THESE ARE A-HOLES WITH BADGES. AND THEY FORGET YOU PAY THEIR OVERPRICED SALARY TO PROTECT YOU NOT TO INTIMIDATE OR KILL YOU WITH THEIR STUPID TACTICs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Vertelli 21,279
News Redondo school teacher arrested for alleged lew... (Dec '09) Tue Louis G Haddad III 88
News Q: Velvet Turtle closure (Apr '09) Mon Mark Morningstar 12
News Lead found at area school (Apr '08) Dec 7 Bubbles 77
News Proposed California climate deal takes aim at t... Dec 5 Raydot 79
Black Feminism Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Udani re-sentenced to 2 years for sexual battery (May '10) Nov 22 Stoppedbeingafraid 14

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages