200 inmates riot at Pitchess Detention Center

Full story: Daily Breeze
Two inmates were hospitalized today and several others were injured while breaking out windows to make glass knives during a planned attack involving at least 200 inmates at the Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic, a sheriff's captain said. Full Story
Lenay

Claremont, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2010
My baby is in there... I hate going to sleep every night knowing that things like this happen all the time. I just pray he is always safe.

“Beautiful Ugly”

Since: Jul 10

West Hills, CA

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Lenay wrote:
My baby is in there... I hate going to sleep every night knowing that things like this happen all the time. I just pray he is always safe.
Best wishes to your son. Lets hope he keeps his head clear and stays out of trouble.

If so, I'm sure he will be just fine :)
lilme

Hermosa Beach, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2010
My boyfriend is in there :(
from what I heard this happened in the South facility. My guy is at NCCF...I hope everythings ok
scared white boy

Simi Valley, CA

#5 Sep 3, 2010
it was in dorms 46,47 & 48 a female staff struck a south sider witch started a riot, it was south siders against the staff. 2 staff personel were hurt. a female sheriff's purse was taken which contained a knife, which they use for new arriving inmates(to cut parts of there wrist bands off)her cell phone ( inmates in dorm 50 called 911 from the cell phone) and took many pictures. and she also had condoms in here purse. phone and knife were never recovered. southern mexicans may have upper hand on next breakout.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Lenay wrote:
He's a grown man not a baby... He's in jail cause he committed a crime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del Amo Fashion Center owners announce $200M up... (Aug '10) Oct 15 SMR 134
ASK THE LAWYER: Lawyers can be certified as spe... (Jun '09) Oct 13 maryjaneprincton 3
South Bay hospitals work to reduce emergency ro... Oct 5 Kate Smith 1
Do you approve of Pat Furey as Council Member? Sep 28 Frank Scotto 1
Do you approve of FRANK SCOTTO as Mayor? Sep 28 Pat Furey 1
Father, son had sought new life (Jul '08) Sep 21 eff outta here 224
An era closes for Schullers and their congregants (Jun '12) Sep '14 R Schuller 3

Torrance News Video

Torrance Dating
Find my Match

Torrance Jobs

Torrance People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Torrance News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Torrance

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]