Torrance Special Needs Teacher Remove...

Torrance Special Needs Teacher Removed From Classroom After Facebook Post

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Dec 13, 2013, titled Torrance Special Needs Teacher Removed From Classroom After Facebook Post. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A South Bay special-education teacher Friday was facing disciplinary action for a comment she posted on her Facebook account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Albert Matthews

Aiea, HI

#1 Dec 14, 2013
that teacher should kicked out of the classroom no question ask . that is only a warning i heard of a lot in LA where teacher let those kids fight each other because they do not know better .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Inglewood Lanes (Jan '17) 32 min INGLEWOOD LANES B... 103
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 1 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 160
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... (Aug '15) 2 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Madd 21,199
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center 4 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 82
Inglewood Jukebox (Oct '14) Sep 21 Musikologist 6
Review: Annual ARC-CAL State Bowling Tournament... Sep 21 ARC CAL STATE BOW... 24

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages