CIF-SS BASEBALL PLAYOFFS: St. Paul se...

CIF-SS BASEBALL PLAYOFFS: St. Paul sees error of its ways in season...

There are 4 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from May 28, 2010, titled CIF-SS BASEBALL PLAYOFFS: St. Paul sees error of its ways in season.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Over the past three years, only two teams have consistently given the St. Paul High School baseball team fits - Bishop Amat and St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Joey

Tarzana, CA

#1 May 29, 2010
Que paso St. Paul, Que paso clap clap
Que paso St. Paul, Que paso clap clap
GWM

AOL

#2 May 30, 2010
Okay. Okay. St. Paul lost Friday in its quarterfinal playoff game against El Segundo, a very good team with good pitching and hitting. In baseball, it is bound to happen. One team wins and, unfortunately, the other loses. But let us not forget the successful season the Swordsmen had. A 22-10 record is admirable no matter how one looks at it. They not only beat nationally ranked Bishop Amat, but had victories during the season against quality teams both within their Division and also against teams in higher Divisions. They defeated Foothill, Mater Dei, La Mirada, Mira Costa, Alhambra, Torrance, and Kaiser High Schools. Over the past 3 years St. Paul has played in a CIF championship game and two quarterfinal games. Congratulations to them! They did well. Coach Casey Morales and his coaching staff as well as the athletes who gave us all such a fine season deserve a lot of credit.
Pico resident since 1965

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Did St Paul just lose thier Principal Lori Barr? what happened?
ONCE A SWORDSMEN

Whittier, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2010
Congrats for a great season. You have been fun to watch and brought us good baseball. You played and beat some really good teams, many from higher divisions. To all the seniors, it's my hope that God blesses you much success in all your future endeavors. Once a Swordsman, always a Swordsman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torrance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for my brother 8 hr benkel 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Mike torres 20,504
News Honorable mention Naughty Maggie 18 hr Nicholas Gustavson 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Thu blessed528 43
Best Furniture Store in Torrance Aug 22 musttoast 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Aug 22 OJ s 1
Tiny dog on Anaheim st - Sunday night Aug 22 k8baldwin 1

Torrance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Torrance Mortgages