Bottom line.
Wow

New York, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Okay lol
onceinalifetime

Greenwell Springs, LA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
chad,you no tosterone big hipped low down bastard i know this is you.stop nbeing evil to people and you know you are.as for the rest of you i could care less i dont know you and dont give a damn.if you need a word it is KISS.IM OUT.
onceinalifetime

Greenwell Springs, LA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
i am really gonna have fun with this.
Chad

New York, NY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Chad who
Girlygirl

Maringouin, LA

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I am going to have to agree with you on that one. I have read a couple of forums where he/she has commented and the comments were completely and utterly ignorant. For someone who claims they are well educated, you sure can't put a f'n sentence together to save your life.
onceinalifetime

Greenwell Springs, LA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
i finally got attention.i dont want to use anything but mwhat im alraeday using.you from livonia you need to consentrate on not letting anybody know that.livonia fordoche krotz spring nothing comes from ther but nasties girlygirl.i bet you still have on the same underwear your brother or sister wore friday,unwashed.YAUL ARE NAST THERE ANYWAY.keep it coming .now i have something to do when i get off from work.oh i will not be on here fridays saturdays and most of the time on sundays.i have shi to do.so please make it snappy nappy.i love you all.thats boyish boy for reading my thoughts.now go play with yourself.lmfao
Thumbelina

Maringouin, LA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
onceinalifetime wrote:
i finally got attention.i dont want to use anything but mwhat im alraeday using.you from livonia you need to consentrate on not letting anybody know that.livonia fordoche krotz spring nothing comes from ther but nasties girlygirl.i bet you still have on the same underwear your brother or sister wore friday,unwashed.YAUL ARE NAST THERE ANYWAY.keep it coming .now i have something to do when i get off from work.oh i will not be on here fridays saturdays and most of the time on sundays.i have shi to do.so please make it snappy nappy.i love you all.thats boyish boy for reading my thoughts.now go play with yourself.lmfao
Hahahaha! I am still laughing at your fat nasty uneducated self. Thank you so much for the amusement.
Chad and Harry

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Feb 9, 2013
onceinalifetime wrote:
We have aids duh.
Who

New York, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I knew it
onceinalifetime

Greenwell Springs, LA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
chad and henry i know this must be an awful time for you.chad i am sorry for saying those nasy things to you.i wish you and your partner well.you will be in my prayers.remember we all can make it a better place if we care for one another.i dont like to hear of people who has any illness that cannot be cured.but emember this is not a death sentence.follow your faith,put your trust in God,and continue to see your doctor.you twq will be fine.much love and peace
Nosey

New York, NY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Now this is funny smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bert gautreux ugly chin looking ass Apr 14 Today 6
Advice. Apr 12 HS Truman 4
berts wife left him bc he was caught with a man Apr 5 dar mch 1
kace the rat Apr 5 dar mch 13
Bert the crazy stalker guex. Apr 5 dar mch 1
Fitness Center Apr 3 LOL 3
mack hill???? Mar 30 slipstick 1

Flood Warning for Pointe Coupee Parish was issued at April 18 at 11:21AM CDT

More from around the web

Torbert People Search