First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Zachary, LA

#21 Feb 26, 2013
I have a pit also but I am very careful with him.I have him in a well secured area so he can run and play.I also walk him daily,feed him well,make sure he has fresh water and play with him daily.The kids in the neighborhood loves him because he loves to be petted but i make sure I am right there with him on the leach and make sure the children do not aggrevate him.I am careful with him because I know what type of dog I have.I do take responsibility of the actions of my kitty pit. i have done reserch also.Yes the dogs can become angry or think that they are playing whe they see children and will react to playing. i do not play with him with ropes or anything he can pull just frizzbees and waterbolloons

Snoopy

United States

#22 Feb 27, 2013
Animals, just like people, come with different personalities and temperments. Just like humans can "snap" they can too. Over the past 50 years, I have worked with many different kinds and breeds of animals. I've had horses, goats, dogs, cats to name some that I have raised from birth and were always good pets. I've also had family members that raised a dog as a puppy along with the children, and after many years, just out of the blue, the dog bit one of the children causing horrible facial damage. You cannot trust an animal will not hurt someone, just like you can't trust people won't.
Love my Pitt

United States

#23 Mar 4, 2013
I own a Pittbull she is 13 yrs old She has been the best pet we ever owned I think everyone should read an learn about any breed of dog any dog can bite just like any can be the best pet for you if you can't spend time an teach your pet then you don't need one everone is always blaming the Pittbull when someone is attacted by a dog 85% of all dog bites are NOT by a Pittbull but the media always but Pittbulls because it sales there story an it should not happen but it does
Pitts

Mobile, AL

#24 Mar 4, 2013
They are wonderful dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Torbert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haleigh lasseigne?? (Jun '11) Jan 30 How bow da 10
Vote,vote vote Jan 28 Not surprised 7
who's who Jan '17 Get him 7
who's who Jan '17 nosy rosy 3
Greg Sanders (Nov '15) Dec '16 Yuck 4
The CDC Should Declare Livonia..... (Apr '16) Nov '16 Shestheone 3
Loud Boom Last Night (Apr '13) Apr '13 Intheknow 6

Torbert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance