Lauren

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

We are opening the old "Little House Daycare" under new management and are looking for kids to enroll. If you are interested or would like more information feel free to email me at laurendebetaz@yahoo.com.
Question

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Where are u located
Lauren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

The building is in Livonia down Norwood Street.
lovely

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

R u also looking for employes ?
Livonia mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Yes we are. You can send your qualifications to the email listed and we will be in touch. Please try to spread the word about enrolling kids!
Lol

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I don't think Topix is the best place to be advertising a daycare, or anything else that is legitimate for that matter....just saying.
Lauren

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Im just trying another approach to reach people I wouldn't be able to. I'm sure the new owner will put an add in the banner also. This is strictly to get to parents I would otherwise not be able to reach. This is what topix is supposed to be for. Not to insult everyone like most people do.
Lol

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lauren wrote:
Im just trying another approach to reach people I wouldn't be able to. I'm sure the new owner will put an add in the banner also. This is strictly to get to parents I would otherwise not be able to reach. This is what topix is supposed to be for. Not to insult everyone like most people do.
Wasn't trying to be ugly or anything just didn't know if you realized what most people do on this site. Btw, totally agree with you what the site is supposed to be for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Torbert Discussions

Search the Torbert Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 34 min Living Wage 2,670
Zarangue (Feb '06) Mon Dwayne 13,508
fire truck accident Jul 18 charliesmom 2
The truth about Spillway Cable, And why they sh... (Oct '12) Jul 16 Hilariously Bad 26
John cline? May '14 woow 9
milfs in livonia May '14 ? 2
How can one offer money to strangers to spend M... May '14 Phill Hoffman 0
•••
•••
•••
•••

Torbert Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••