Jump seen in staph-linked flu deaths ...

Jump seen in staph-linked flu deaths in kids

There are 2 comments on the StarNewsOnline.com story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Jump seen in staph-linked flu deaths in kids. In it, StarNewsOnline.com reports that:

Published: Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 7:35 a.m. Last Modified: Thursday, October 9, 2008 at 7:39 a.m. Chicago More children have died from flu because they also had staph infections, according to a new ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarNewsOnline.com.

Since: Sep 08

Sneads Ferry

#1 Oct 11, 2008
This illness is going to be an epidemic illness later this cold season. Many Cases of it already around the area. neither amoxycylin Penicilian and other antibiotics works for this. You have to sweat this out. many Doctors agree, this has similarities to the aides Virus. it is Immune to antibiotics. One decease that should be watched. Specially with older folks and Pnuemonia.

Since: Sep 08

Sneads Ferry

#2 Oct 11, 2008
One should watch this Video and see if you can really TRUST these vaccines. If they are pushed by this Government we have, i sure won't take it, even if there giving it out free.
http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topsail Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chief FIRED Nov 24 Heck yes 1
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Nov '16 zio-inbreeding 5
The media claims ur stupid Nov '16 Cia 1
trump wrong man for washington Nov '16 morgan 5
Moving to Topsail/Surf City/Wilmington Oct '16 Renter 2
News Topsail Beach could allow golf carts on roads U... Oct '16 Traffic Observer 2
Topsail Shells (Nov '15) Nov '15 Blsloan 1

Topsail Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topsail Beach Mortgages