Rhodes Development
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11084 Jun 27, 2012
Romney is presently only garnering 14% of the Latino vote across America. This fact will prove to be one of his political shortcomings come this November 6th, in spite of the fact that he may choose Florida Hispanic Senator Marco Rubio as his running mate.
Jesus

Kingman, AZ

#11085 Jun 27, 2012
His father was born in Mexico that makes Mitt Hispanic. He even put a dog on the roof of his car. That proves it.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11086 Jun 28, 2012
Breaking News: Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Law
Joe

Kingman, AZ

#11087 Jun 28, 2012
Thanks for the news, we might have missed it.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11088 Jun 28, 2012
The Supreme Court's decision rendered today will help Obama win a second term; once the American people know what's in the law and how it cuts health care costs for millions. What's the Republican alternative---repeal and do nothing! Even the Republican Chief Justice knew the inherent humanitarian value of this legislation and concurred with the majority.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11089 Jun 28, 2012
According to the latest msnbc.com internet poll (which is still ongoing) with over 211,000 votes now cast, 57.5% believe Chief Justice Roberts made a rational nuanced decision in upholding the constitutionality of the Affordable Health Care Act and only 39% disagree. This court decision effectively legitamizes the Obama presidency and he can carry this increased momentum on to November. Favorable economic news on the domestic front should also help.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11090 Jun 28, 2012
Joe, here's some more news: 62% of the citizens in Massachusetts like/favor Romneycare now six years after it was first implemented. It all goes to show that Democrats need to educate the electorate on the benefits now in spite of the $250 million negative ad campaign put up by the Republicans so far. Contrary to their ads, it adds 4 million new jobs. It reduces health care costs (which were rising 16% annually) by the trillions. And over the long-term, reduces the US deficit.
Dan

East Orange, NJ

#11091 Jun 28, 2012
I guess this isn't the "Rodes Developement" site anymore, eh?
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11092 Jun 28, 2012
It won't be any longer if his wife gets control of the Pravada assets in the divorce proceedings.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11093 Jun 28, 2012
By the way, why is Rhodes currently over two years delinquent on his Pravada property taxes to the tune of over $75,000.00? Seems like a perfect set-up made by Jimmy-boy--dump the debt on his ex-wife if she gains full legal title to the land!
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA

Irvine, CA

#11094 Jun 28, 2012
Dan wrote:
I guess this isn't the "Rodes Developement" site anymore, eh?
Good observation, Dan. This has become the 2012 election site.

I'd like to get back to a discussion on Pravada. Would love to hear what's going on out there, if anything.
Joe

Kingman, AZ

#11095 Jun 28, 2012
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to get back to a discussion on Pravada. Would love to hear what's going on out there, if anything.
Let it go man. There is no development. Why would anyone live there. You can buy homes in LV for a song.
Mark

Paonia, CO

#11096 Jun 29, 2012
64oF Now wrote:
By the way, why is Rhodes currently over two years delinquent on his Pravada property taxes to the tune of over $75,000.00? Seems like a perfect set-up made by Jimmy-boy--dump the debt on his ex-wife if she gains full legal title to the land!
payin taxes sucks hopefully you can wait until a sale .....but the Vulters move in and make you pay to wait :-(
Bill

Chandler, AZ

#11097 Jun 30, 2012
Rholds is the man
Sue

Chandler, AZ

#11098 Jun 30, 2012
GO Pravada
Joe

Kingman, AZ

#11099 Jun 30, 2012
Sue wrote:
GO Pravada
That should help.
Mark

Paonia, CO

#11100 Jul 2, 2012
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ilike your positive attitude Dude. My people in Vegas tell me new home const. is kikin and foreclosers are gone . Spells shortage of housing. Lots of rentals. So maybe we will get spill over before expected.
:-)
Brian

San Pedro, CA

#11101 Jul 4, 2012
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Ilike your positive attitude Dude. My people in Vegas tell me new home const. is kikin and foreclosers are gone . Spells shortage of housing. Lots of rentals. So maybe we will get spill over before expected.
:-)
Am in agreement. The Vegas market has to recover first. I believe it will take 5 to 10 year for Pravada or something like Pravada to happen. Home prices have bottomed out in Golden Valley. Will just take some time.
STILL BELIEVES IN PRAVADA

Irvine, CA

#11102 Jul 7, 2012
Bill wrote:
Rholds is the man
Rhoids, not hemorrhoids.
64oF Now

Mckinleyville, CA

#11103 Jul 12, 2012
I am going to list my Golden Valley parcel with a Kingman realtor come this October specifically targeting the eastern snowbirds. Can't wait for a 5-10 year build-out by Rhodes or his followers. Will put my money into a rare-earth miner with great potential for the future!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man tortured as a child tortures others as adult Aug 1 Range Rider 3
Review: Automotive PRO-Supply Inc (Aug '13) Jul '16 Mximus 11
News Road construction coming to Kingman and Golden ... Jul '16 Victoriaarrowood 1
Crazy horse camp ground.(rape victim?) Jul '16 RiverRat mommie 1
News Arizona authorities say 3 missing women met sam... Jul '16 Dog 3
Mohave Valley Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun '16 Musikologist 21
Moving to Lake Havasu city (Feb '09) Jun '16 B in utah 123

Topock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topock Mortgages