Annison Slone
Like 2 know

Anderson, SC

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Does anyone know Annison Slone
SnowAngyl76

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2009
I went to school with him in grade school..
isweartoit

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 6, 2010
He is a big thief
haha

Macon, GA

#4 Apr 14, 2010
i heard he was gonna get hurt bad, in a unfortunate accident.
Rebecca

Anderson, SC

#5 Jul 28, 2010
haha wrote:
i heard he was gonna get hurt bad, in a unfortunate accident.
HE HAD BETTER NOT
cats

Red Jacket, WV

#6 Dec 22, 2010
well well
trash

Virgie, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2011
trash nasty ass people all lucy hunts bunch is nasty
mystery

Anderson, SC

#8 Feb 5, 2011
trash wrote:
trash nasty ass people all lucy hunts bunch is nasty
listen i dont know who the hell you are but i bet you aint much better then us you trashy ass piece of garbage
what is matter with you

Anderson, SC

#9 Feb 5, 2011
to put down the whole family is wrong Annison's mom would take the last bite of food out of her mouth for antone one who needs it she is a nice woman
the real REBECCA

Falcon, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2011
okay first of all, Annison is my DAD!! And who ever is using my name needs to stop.. Hes my dad and who ever is talking trash about him needs to go to his face and tell him ur self!!! Instead of behind his back on the the internet.. This is the most stupid thing u could write about a person.. You all act like u havent done wrong in ur life when everyone does something wrong... Come and say something to his face and see what u get back.. Because he ant no chicken like u on the enternet.. Why wont you show ur real name????
Rebecca

Anderson, SC

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Hi Rebecca this is Rebecca your aunt and I argee with you
hmmmm

Virgie, KY

#14 May 12, 2011
what is matter with you wrote:
to put down the whole family is wrong Annison's mom would take the last bite of food out of her mouth for antone one who needs it she is a nice woman
she would to sell an artane lol
hmmmm

Virgie, KY

#15 May 12, 2011
the real REBECCA wrote:
okay first of all, Annison is my DAD!! And who ever is using my name needs to stop.. Hes my dad and who ever is talking trash about him needs to go to his face and tell him ur self!!! Instead of behind his back on the the internet.. This is the most stupid thing u could write about a person.. You all act like u havent done wrong in ur life when everyone does something wrong... Come and say something to his face and see what u get back.. Because he ant no chicken like u on the enternet.. Why wont you show ur real name????
you need to learn how to spell maybe they should have sent you to school instead of her spending all that money on food lol she cames a killing selling artane's theyshould have got her when they got the rest of them
news flash

Hindman, KY

#16 Jul 23, 2011
Listen here....I think you got annisons mom confused with someone else annisons mom don't sell artanes and I think I know there family well enough to know that she doesn't.....
unknown

Macon, GA

#17 Jun 25, 2012
well at least some peoples family tree grows out and not straight up like theres!and aint amanda a wh*** or something like that
the real REBECCA

Teaberry, KY

#19 Jan 12, 2013
You have nothing better to do but sit there and talk about people. you know that is my mamaw and im pretty sure she dont sell drugs!! Why wont you show your name oh I forgot your chicken shit. And for your information I did graduate high school! I aint no better than anyone else and neither are you! I'd say your family has drug heads in it hell name one family that dont have a drug head. So don't talk about someone else's family when your no better than them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Topmost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Jan '11) 55 min Princess Hey 108
Word Association (Jan '11) 55 min Princess Hey 88
Jason Short (Apr '11) 4 hr Mona lisa 23
****McDowell Last Post Wins**** 8 hr texas pete 7
Bevinsville Music Thread 20 hr Musikologist 1
cola vance---bimbo (Jan '11) Sun used u hos 36
who is the blonde that works at 3 sisters diner? May 27 santa 1

Topmost Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Topmost Mortgages